Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

Well, Wind Waker is my fave. I played OoT when i was much younger and i only finished it a few years ago, knowing what the ending was.

Kinda ruined the magic really.

OOT for me! Followed by Wind Waker!

Sadly i could never get into 'ALTTP' although i know it's a great game, and Majoras Mask was also good but for some reason still confuses the hell out of me today! When do you save it? When do you go back in time etc....I must be thick.

I'm hoping there isn't a time-thing in Twilight Princess, it kinda ruined the enjoyment for me. I felt pressured constantly and was rushing about in Majoras Mask.

The first time I played through Ocarina was just before I first got a gamecube. At the time I was like "wow look at the graphics in rogue leader!" and playing ocarina with its graphics and stiff n64 controls kinda let it down for me. It is still a very solid game, an even better game when you think about how good it was for its time.

My favourite will always be Link's Awakening, just a brilliant game.

The first time I played through Ocarina was just before I first got a gamecube. At the time I was like "wow look at the graphics in rogue leader!" and playing ocarina with its graphics and stiff n64 controls kinda let it down for me. It is still a very solid game, an even better game when you think about how good it was for its time.

My favourite will always be Link's Awakening, just a brilliant game.

no no no! Even though I haven't played Link's awakening that much, A Link to the past is the best 2D zelda!

Link's Awakening is winning 3 to 2 at the mo...

Damn you!

I think the reason for this however is that SO many people had a GameBoy whereas fewer had a Snes with Zelda, so I'd expect more people to say Links Awakening.

ill side with ALTTP.

out of zelda awesomeness, id put majoras mask on the top, and i would put as equal second OOT and WW and then ALTTP. so i guess:

MM>WW=OOT>ALTTP

it is very hard to rank these games, as we all know too well that WW, OOT and ALTTP all play so different. its like comparing peas and peahens....

(or some other awesome analogy. maybe i should have got Kojima to do it for me)

I loved Oracles to bits, so many hours of gameplay. Minish Cap was very nice - excellent and innovative - but perhaps could have been a bit longer (althought there was plenty of sidequests). Link's Awakening still takes it, the story and atmosphere was just magical.

"You've made games that reach out to every age groups. Have you ever thought about the possibility to make a game that's only for adults?"

"I have to admit that I enjoy making games with a more adult setting, I have for example produced the Metroid-series (not created, mind you). In these days however, we have ONE priority, and that's to make games that has a certain amount of interest for everyone, everywhere. But right now I'm quite busy working on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, which is a game with a more adult setting you might say."

http://www.landofthelegend.net/?get=newsview&date=2244&lan=en

Teh Mature!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!