Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

Not important but it really passes time when discussing it and sometime you leanr/remember information,saw you post outsode of TP Zeldafan :D

Yeah, lol. I decided to post on other boards besides just this one. But look, I found a pic that reminds me of what could be New Hyrule and could prove AOL is the last game in the timeline so far. http://www.zhq2.com/coppermine/cpg132/displayimage.php?album=20&pos=0 you have to look at it good, and you'll get the picture.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^I don't see anything new tbh.

1)Sages names are the town names in AOL(I assume a lot of people knew that)

2)Are you implying that just because there is a lot of water that it must come after WW? ALTTP comes after WW, and it features no water.

I think Phantom Hourglass will end with Link finding a lot of new land at the end of the sea or with the 'Hourglass' in the title I'm guessing you shift time.so it could also end as the Phantom Hourglass bringing the old hyrule remains up to the surface.

Or it will have nothing to do with WW at all!

See I can make completely unfounded speculation too!

This is so stupid. It's like watching people trying to figure out the timeline to Mario. It is nonsense.

I agree, it's OBVIOUS that Super Mario Bros takes place 3 years after Sunshine...

Oh dear God; what a mess....looks like I'll have to sort you guys out once again.

Yoshi's Island>Mario 1>Lost Levels>Mario 2>Mario 3> Super Mario World>Mario 64>Mario Sunshine

(note; the initial statement was sarcasm)

So when did mario have all those parties?

Guys what about Mario 128 might not be released or come out but we can't forget about it.We're straying way off topic here.

Back to Zelda- What I find interesting is the space world Zelda,at that time Link has the sheild from MM

So are you saying that nintendo could surprise us with a MM sequel with that same style Link? that would be awesome! :P