Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question, what codecs does that video use, since for some reason, my computer is refusing to play them, and it can't find the necesary codec.

Well, i don't know either.... it happens the same to me :(. Sorry guys! Well, i fellow said to me that downloading again should resolve the problem, but i'm not 100% positive! Probably it would be better not use the links again. Sorry once again!

Knives: I will never forget this waiting! You're right, it was a real good moment, this one, but at sametime i just want the game! I've been waiting this game 3 years... 3 long, Long years... These last months seems years now... but, this was the most important or the most beautiful moment that i shared with you and Nintendo. This waiting for the most anticipated game of all time, was my most important moment in videogame industry.

Arigatou Gozaimasu Nintendo ^_^. And for you too :P

yea knives i totaly agree with you.

its no secret that i hivnt spend much time in here posting.

i just come to read, ive been here since the start of all of this.

and now, its almots over.

its like we have been appart of the project its self.

and im sure we prob had been.

after we play it for our selvs... i dont know what will happen to the people in here. i dont know if we will ever have another zelda game like this.

it is sad.

The new trailer is incredible, I've watched it so many times! :heh:

I'm surprised so many people are choosing not to watch it though. I mean unless you've not seen / read anything about this game since it was very first announced it has no spoilers at all, it's just a remake of one of the E3 trailers. I'm guessing the TV commercial will be very similar to this, it's not designed to spoil the game, just give you an idea of what it's like. The scenes in the video are all like a split second in length and presented completely out of context so there’s no way it can reveal the story.

One thing I'm definitely not going to watch though is the gameplay vids that places like IGN will inevitably put up, the kind that show an entire play through of dungeons with puzzle solving and full cut-scenes, now those are spoilers.

O..M..G.. :heart: !!!!

I watched these 2 in class, and my mouth DROPPED!

I SO HYPED AGAIN!!! :yay:

I preordered the Cube version last week cause I didnt get a preorder for Wii in but F it.. I'm getting a Wii asap whenever they get them in :bowdown:

O..M..G.. :heart: !!!!

I watched these 2 in class, and my mouth DROPPED!

I SO HYPED AGAIN!!! :yay:

I preordered the Cube version last week cause I didnt get a preorder for Wii in but F it.. I'm getting a Wii asap whenever they get them in :bowdown:

Two?. :wtf: :wtf:

[spoiler="Screenshots (Trailer)"

zelda_tp_trailer_16.jpg

This looks to be Ganondorf the Twilight King, the patterns on his torso, that neck thing hes wearing, it just spells Ganondorf, but would he really be the final boss, he just might not be...

-------------------------

Well, this screenshot I just took: http://img6.picsplace.to/img6/22/ItsHim.jpg

Looks just like him...

dies of hype

____^____

/--------------\

l----- RIP-----l

l---Emasher--l

l--------------l

l--------------l

Just kidding

midna looks like a cat

so epic and the music so far is better than tos.

i think this game will be The best ever :bouncy:

Goddamn, this thread moves at a breakneck pace!

God I love this... Don't you just love this? Getting so hyped up about Zelda with these new videos, a whole new trailer and all these previews! God damn, this is exciting! Even despite those who haven't or won't see the trailers, they are just getting hyped from our reactions who have seen them! :D This is just neat.

Yep, I haven't seen these new videos (only the 5 second ones) and I won't. And of course I'm hyped. :D

I actually never thought I would say this, but I'm actually gonna miss this moment. You know? We've all been waiting for so long. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (...)

It's kind of sad, don't you think? :)

Don't worry, it'll happen again. I went exactly through this in 97/98 with OoT and it's happening again now. Mark my words, it WILL happen again with the next Zelda, or the one after that (since WW didn't generate nearly as much hype).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!