Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first Zelda game was Links Awakening on the GB, since then I have loved every Zelda game that I have played. I enjoyed OoT even more as I somehow avoided spoilers and was pleased I did.

I have been tempted many times in this thread, and even the opening vid on the official site tempted me, but I am getting this game at launch and want to savour every moment of it to the fullest.

I can honestly say that I don't care what magazines/websites are going to give this in the score department. I will play it and love it. (hopefully) Roll on December 8th.

Any chance of an mpeg vid? My phone is not fond of wmv.. And I want this on my phone. I can watch it over and over on the bus.. Glory. If you could do that, that'd be sweet. And if not I'll get myself a converter and do it myself.

Yeah, I think I can do that, give me a few minutes :smile:

do both these new videos contain the opening sequence or just one? And if just one does the one that doens't have it contain possibe spoilers?

Just one is the opening, the other is mostly game-play but I would probably consider it spoiler material :smile:

and to think that they are gamecube graphics.Imagine would wii could do pushed to it's limits

Here are a couple of quotes by Zelda Director Eiji Aonumaaken from the new issue of GamePro "I think that the Wii is a very powerful console that people can expect a lot of things from and I would like people to look at Twilight Princess as a baseline for what the Wii is capable of" and "Its certainly not a game thats maxing out the powers of that platform(Wii)"

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!