Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only worry about this game at the moment is about whether the wolf combat will be up to scratch or not. I haven't seen any videos of wolfy in action yet and I also don't know how it will be controlled - will we have to use buttons or motion?

My only worry about this game at the moment is about whether the wolf combat will be up to scratch or not. I haven't seen any videos of wolfy in action yet and I also don't know how it will be controlled - will we have to use buttons or motion?

Part of one video show the wolf seemingly biteing through some creatures, i just hope that there isn't much wolf action and plenty of Link.

i'm still on my first play through (collectors edition) i'm in the shadow temple in that room where you put on the hover boots and let the wind guide you into some secret passage.

i'm done all the temples exept spirit and of coarse shadow, i dont have the biggoron sword.

If I don't love this game I'm giving up gaming.

Well, I wont, but I'm in desperate need of something new and something that isn't just the same game again but better graphics. I've just played Halo and nearly fell asleep.

I druged you.

Guest Stefkov

Hmmm, that reminds me, i think i started OOT again a while ago.

Might go back to that. Finish it, then play battalion wars.

In due time......in due time...

i'm still on my first play through (collectors edition) i'm in the shadow temple in that room where you put on the hover boots and let the wind guide you into some secret passage.

i'm done all the temples exept spirit and of coarse shadow, i dont have the biggoron sword.

The worst temple I personally had was the water one, it was the worst one

I think they were amazing, the momentum it built was awesome.

i loved the tension it built, you "knew" a great battle was coming, you "knew" the game ending near, but all those stairs after a while you start to get nervous, also due to the ominous music, you start to question should you continue forward or not.

I've played though OOT like 12times and got this feeling (and general overall emotions the game brings out at different points) each and every time

Don't get it, save your money... It's crap and keeps breaking!!!!

I hope this game opening is as impressive as OoT's, the scene where Link rides Epona over Hyrule Field at the breaking of day with that magical music.

I'm probably going to faint if TP's opening is that good.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!