N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he said MC, meaning Minish Cap, which means he didn't think he should've been in it because he doesn't like characters being overused and growing stale, which is exactly what happens when you have the exact same bad guy over and over in games. Some more "shallow" games story wise such as Mario and Sonic kind of get away with it but with games that have a bit more emphasis on story constantly repeating villains really dulls the effect they have.

That being said though I think it's been long enough since Wind Waker for Ganon to be in this game, especially since it takes place before WW so it's not like they're "bringing him back" again anyway, it's before the most recent time he was in the storyline.

Fish spelt the word Grammar with an 'e' at the end : Grammer.

Tut tut.

Hehe, woops...

Before you call me a hypocrite, it's a mistake I always make, and I don't notice it. Most people make really stupid mistakes, and don't bother to read through what they've typed.

At least I've used a crafty ninja edit to deal with it...

Hehe, woops...

Before you call me a hypocrit, it's a mistake I always make, and I don't notice it. Most people make really stupid mistakes, and don't bother to read through what they've typed.

At least I've used a crafty ninja edit to deal with it...

You spelt Hypocrite wrong. That will be all.

You spelt Hypocrite wrong. That will be all.

Haha. Legend!

On that note, I think we can all stop playing the "spelling and grammar" game unless a passage is completely unreadable. I know that ive been picked up a couple of times... and i cant help but wonder "who care?"

*Raises hand* I have the gold cart. :grin:

yeah same. I got a gold cart.

Doesnt Ganondorf hack up the blood in the other version?

This game will be Twilight KING! :bouncy:

Mods, ban this user please, this persons ruining the side template of the forum page and its rather annoying, hes done it in a number of topic posts. It seems rather deliberate to me with this ridiculous name that goes to very maximum with character limits.

What liquids you think Link will be able to drink in this game?