Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

My point is that Amazon's dates are always positioned around logical times. April was the earliest release according to information from Nintendo. Now we've had Nintendo firm-up the Revolution release in time for Thanksgiving and suddenly the Zelda date moves again.

Zelda's date on Amazon is clearly shadowing Revolution and it is in this respect when I say I doubt Amazon will be spectacularly wrong.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd auto-invite myself to your house just to play that demo, yes, I'm that desperate. :D j/k

Don't worry, I'd invite you. For a small fee of course :P

Anyway, I still have my hopes for the April release, cause that's the most official date we've got. This lack of info may be the calm before the storm.

Don't worry, I'd invite you. For a small fee of course :P

Anyway, I still have my hopes for the April release, cause that's the most official date we've got. This lack of info may be the calm before the storm.

We can only hope theres something at DICE. If not :cry::cry:

Its weird/stupid we wait so long (years) for something we will probably finish in a week or two and then forget about it.

Lets hope this one lasts more than a week or two.

IMO Zelda games are always worth the wait.. there is just something so magical about starting a new Zelda... i get an overwhelming sence of adventure and vastness that im about to enter!

I just cant wait for this Zelda!

Guys, i'm seriously having doubts about this. The more i see of this game, the more i think "damn, that's a lot of stuff they're getting onto that gamecube disc."

Haven't the gamecube discs been known for having less storage space than their competitors? And by the looks of things, there is a great deal of graphical detail in this game. If this does get released on the cube, it must surely be on more than 1 disc?