NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

I don't know if it's from Koji Kondo, but the Windmill song is hypnotizing. There's something mystical about that place.

I don't know if all of these are from Koji Kondo.

The music of the openning story in WW. That music before you fight ganondorf in OOT (makes an appearance in WW too). Also the one of the last 6 hours of the last day on MM, i don't know why but it just gave me the feel of impending doom and sadness.

<3 Sarias Song (or something like that) 1 that is played on a orcarina or sounds like it is

I don't know if it's from Koji Kondo, but the Windmill song is hypnotizing. There's something mystical about that place.

Yeah it's such a magical song isn't it. Makes me feel all weird inside.

The windmill song is definitely my favourite.

I also liked the music in the observatory in MM

The windmill song is definitely my favourite.

I also liked the music in the observatory in MM

Oh, that one is great too! And how could i forget Saria's Song?

Except for the Goron City theme. That one's just plain annoying after four seconds :woops:

Except for the Goron City theme. That one's just plain annoying after four seconds :woops:

Especially in Majora's Mask.

WAAAAAAaa WAAAaaa Waaa

:angry::heh:

I hate that damn baby in Majoras Mask.I just wanted to throw him over the ledge :heh:

I hate that damn baby in Majoras Mask.I just wanted to throw him over the ledge :heh:

Throw the Keg bomb at him! :grin:

Anyway you guys might have noticed by now that Link is holding the Master Sword in his hand in one of the new pieces of artwork.

How do you think he is going to get it.

Will it be in the Temple of Time?

Will it be in the Lost Woods?

Maybe someone's crazy idea that Midna is actually the essence of the Master Sword might turn out to be true.

Does anyone remember when TP was announced two years ago, Nintendo said that in dungeons, you'd see the action from above, and the camera would zoom in during battles? Has this feature definitely been dropped now, then?

Does anyone remember when TP was announced two years ago, Nintendo said that in dungeons, you'd see the action from above, and the camera would zoom in during battles? Has this feature definitely been dropped now, then?
I think so, but nintendo never said a final word on it... thankfully if that camera makes it to the game it'll be optional, not obrigatory.

The camera does seem to be a bit zoomed out more than in the previous games, but it shouldn't make much of a difference.

True, just when I read that the tune started to play in my head. I was like "Ahh F*ck!":mad: It is one annoying song, and that baby from MM doesn't help it one bit, unless it wants to help it be more annoying, if so then congradulations they did it.:wtf:

Has anyone here got Minish Cap? It's such a great game, a classic Zelda storyline but it's been overshadowed by Link to the Past and Wind Waker. I just beat the Fortress of Winds, got the magical boomerang through a lot of Kinstone trading, got the Ocarina of Wind and am trying to open the path to the next dungeon in the library.

Has anyone here got Minish Cap? It's such a great game, a classic Zelda storyline but it's been overshadowed by Link to the Past and Wind Waker. I just beat the Fortress of Winds, got the magical boomerang through a lot of Kinstone trading, got the Ocarina of Wind and am trying to open the path to the next dungeon in the library.

Yes I have it. It's truely a very good entry and the minish things is better implemented than I could imagine. It also captures that WW style. :yay:

The Minish Cap is what I'm playing for the second time again now and I think it's not that great at all. Love the graphics and the settings but there's too much " what the fuck do i do now " going around in that game

Does anyone know how to get into the Goron place? When I get Kinstone trades I see that Gorons are breaking into some tunnel, and more keep joining them to help. But theres a hole blocking with a rock to roll into it on the OTHER side. I just got the Power Bracelets, and I have no idea how to help the Minish push the book down into the scholars house.

The Goron tunnel isn't part of the main game (I think, I completed it a while ago) but I think you get a useful item from it.

The cave is in the Lon Lon Ranch region. To the right of the cave the is a small cliff which you can jump off into a tornado, sending you into the air, where you can then direct yourself over to the left onto a nearby cliff where the cave is (you will have to watch your shadow in order to make it over).

Thanks I'm into the tunnel now. Just need two more Gorons to bring down the six Goron wall.