NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Cry away, whenever I see you online I look to the topic you're posting in because the pics and videos you get hold of never surface anywhere else!

Thank you Tellyn888 :kiss:

He's taken over the old Stocka

noooooooooooooo

:wink:

I'm pleased, I used to enjoy it all but in the end I've got a bit selfish and just looked for news and so on myself. Dante, keep it up :kiss:

Tp has been delayed again to make the changes ilistrated in the picture bellow.

Tp has been delayed again to make the changes ilistrated in the picture bellow.

That wasn't funny...

IGN

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Developer: Nintendo

Publisher: Nintendo

Release Date: November 2006

Genre: Adventure

What to expect: The single greatest videogame of all time? Did we oversell it a bit? Really, we may not be kidding. At the very least, Twilight Princess is sure to be the best launch game in the history of launch games, but we're willing to bet it'll go down as much more than that. The title is the result of a massive effort by the proven Zelda team at Nintendo, which has in the past created some of today's most fondly remembered titles, from Ocarina of Time to Wind Waker. Twilight Princess will not only be bigger - a horse ride from one side of Hyrule to the next is rumored to take 45 real minutes - but much more ambitious than ever before. Link turns into a wolf, crossed into a dark dimension, goes fishing, and rides his way into more dungeons than ever - and he's just getting started. Truth be told, we've glimpsed scenarios that have made our jaws drop and Nintendo itself has indicated that we haven't seen anything yet. The final product is going to be nothing short of epic and with both a Wii-exclusive 16:9 mode and new Wii-mote-enhanced controls - the ability to shoot arrows and slash the sword - the game is on track to become an instant classic when it launches with Wii.

With realistic games comes semi realistic travel times.

Hmmm, a horse ride @ about 25k/h for 45 minutes equates to a world approximately 19 kilometres.

Of course, if horse is at full speed and we have something closer to 40k/h...

A world that is about 30 kilometres across...

With realistic games comes semi realistic travel times.

Hmmm, a horse ride @ about 25k/h for 45 minutes equates to a world approximately 19 kilometres.

Of course, if horse is at full speed and we have something closer to 40k/h...

A world that is about 30 kilometres across...

that is making the rash assumption that there is no water (or obstacles) in the way whatsoever. with horseback fighting, im sure that a horde of hobgoblins will slow you down somewhat.

there is also the assumption that ign are not dicks. this one is the biggy.

that is making the rash assumption that there is no water (or obstacles) in the way whatsoever. with horseback fighting, im sure that a horde of hobgoblins will slow you down somewhat.

If that's the case, then that world is much smaller.

45 minutes?! Thats pretty big, i'm impressed! I'm sensing this is going to live up to my very high expectations!

I think we can say this is out November 2006 now can't we?.....please?

I want it!

One day i can't be bothered with it, the next i really really want it. Strange. ::shrug:

Since when did Link fight Hobgoblins?

and i thought sailing was tediusly time consuming.

I think Nintendo also said some time ago, while the world will be big, there are other forms of travel than on horseback - less time consuming ones, like teleport for instance.

Wings would be cool though.

I remember reading that there would be different forms of travel aswell.

Here's hoping Link gets a pet dragon.

45 minutes...nice...

I remember a scene early in the 1st trailer in which what looked like an army goblins came marching over the horizon.

Wouldn't it just be really, really cool if there was one massive battle at some point in the game in the centre of the hyrule field?

It would be cool with something like Link leading a charge of soldiers (very LotR, I know) into the goblins!

Yeah, I like the battle idea. It seems soldiers of Hyrule in Zelda games never challenge Ganon or Vaati, they focus their time on making sure Link doesn't save Hyrule.

Wouldn't it just be really, really cool if there was one massive battle at some point in the game in the centre of the hyrule field?

Yeah, a massive battle for MASSIVE DAMAGE! That would be cool.