NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

So we're expecting some interesting news on Friday?

You're right McMad, there is nothing to talk about Twilight Princess, the 'new' Leipzig images were shown months ago and Nintendo seem unwilling to talk about the Wii.

PREDICTION: the Zelda series will undergo a revolutionary and total overhall that will shock and dismay us all, causing thousands to complain bitterly on forums across the Internet. Then we will realise how great it's going to be, and preorder in our millions. You know this to be true.

..cel-shading is back baby :heh:

(yes it's a joke.. :blank: )

..whatever the exclusive content is in the magazine, it must be pretty big if they absolutely have to hold the information back until that date or else they'll be in trouble. Hopefully it's not going to be something disappointing.. again..

..cel-shading is back baby :heh:

(yes it's a joke.. :blank: )

What wrong with cel-shading?

So we're expecting some interesting news on Friday?

You're right McMad, there is nothing to talk about Twilight Princess, the 'new' Leipzig images were shown months ago and Nintendo seem unwilling to talk about the Wii.

I'm expecting feck-all to put it bluntly. :wink:

I haven't been surprised or excited about any news regarding Zelda and the Wii since May.

Sad fact that....

What wrong with cel-shading?

Hey.. I don't have a problem with it at all, Wind Waker looked GREAT! ..but I can't speak for everyone unfortunately..

I'm expecting feck-all to put it bluntly. :wink:

I haven't been surprised or excited about any news regarding Zelda and the Wii since May.

Sad fact that....

Zelda Wiimote news the other day?

That was good but predictable. I want something we haven't guessed. :)

^ WW looked fantastic but TP looks fantastic + 1.

Did halo 1 actually get perfect 10's?? Save me jesus.

And don't forget GTA: SA got a 9,9 from IGN too.:nono:

They'r great/good, not perfect.

*swipes hi-fi remote at TV* ..I was happy with that news (I think.. :heh:)

And while I did like the Cel Shading (as I said), I prefer what they're doing with Twilight Princess (though I do like both)

I don't want any news on Twilight Princess. I just want it now.

100% agree. We've had enough news...we just want it.

100% agree. We've had enough news...we just want it.
Well... but since I've got to wait... I want some new screenies to drool at... and a trailer.

Why do Nintendo not send out a few screenshots per day even if they have no news? They've got loads of big games in development, and they must be able to tell that people are getting restless now.

Why do Nintendo not send out a few screenshots per day even if they have no news? They've got loads of big games in development, and they must be able to tell that people are getting restless now.

Because Nintendo are arseholes.

I thought their dedication to Animal Crossing users in Europe was a sign for more, but obviously not.

Not hyping is a form of hype. It's hard and ultimately useless to keep people hyped for a long period of time, with shirt bursts specially at launch it can produce more results. And Nintendo was always like this, they hardly release info, which is for the best, cause too much info spoils games.

Not hyping is a form of hype. It's hard and ultimately useless to keep people hyped for a long period of time, with shirt bursts specially at launch it can produce more results. And Nintendo was always like this, they hardly release info, which is for the best, cause too much info spoils games.
Indeed, no matter how much the consumer wants... they must hold back so most of the game is really unknown when they finally launch it.

I don't require screenshots from the credits or final boss though, just screenshots from the most recent build would be nice ^_^ and a nice trailer with epic music.

Speaking of music, I really hope the music in this game is orchestrated and sounds as epic as some of the pieces in Shadow of the Colossus.

Speaking of music, I really hope the music in this game is orchestrated and sounds as epic as some of the pieces in Shadow of the Colossus.

Some of the TP's music will be orchestrated.

Some of the TP's music will be orchestrated.

Dante you tease, I headed straight for this topic when I seen you had posted as I thought you had fresh news. From now on Dante will be banned from posting general banter posts and must stick to his usual posting of news and pics :heh:

LOL, I did that earlier, I thought Dante had posted news when really he was just saying:

'What's wrong with cel shading?'

Post news or die Dante.

Although it is good to hear that some of the music will be orchestrated.

Dante you tease, I headed straight for this topic when I seen you had posted as I thought you had fresh news. From now on Dante will be banned from posting general banter posts and must stick to his usual posting of news and pics :heh:

:laughing::hmm::cry:

and a nice trailer with epic music.

We already have 3 trailers and besides the first 30 or so minutes of gameplay which trigger some of the events have already been disclosed (CUBE released it on DVD). I say we already know TOO much about Twilight Princess. Playing it without knowing anything is much better.

:laughing::hmm::cry:

Cry away, whenever I see you online I look to the topic you're posting in because the pics and videos you get hold of never surface anywhere else!