NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

His dad plays more games than he does. Or so I hear (he's better than him at smash).

What a lucky guy. Chickens will grow teeth before than anyone older than me in my family thinks that gaming is actually good and not a kiddie hobbie.

What a lucky guy. Chickens will grow teeth before than anyone older than me in my family thinks that gaming is actually good and not a kiddie hobbie.

In that case : you should enjoy this

Doesnt that seem like a bit of a pointless study. I mean what are you going to do with chicken that grow teeth.

Lucky brits got a cool looking RE4 cover :'(

I actually like your strikers/football case better as well... maybe the grass is just greener on the other side? :P

His dad plays more games than he does. Or so I hear (he's better than him at smash).

Hehe. We used to play Matches where the winner gets £5 from the other person. My Uni fund grew so much at one point, then he took about £200 off me in the space of a few days...My mum has banned these matches ever since.

My dad is ALWAYS playing games. He works at IBM so he gets a few hours a day to spare. I remember at work he bet £50 he could beat his manager at a game of smash and he lost...this was shortly followed by his secretary phoning me and telling me he had left work early :heh:

He also completed FF9 during 2 weeks at WORK, because he kinda gets bored. My mum on the other hand NEVER plays games, but hopefully the Wii will change this. It's just so appealing :wink:

Anyway, I'm guessing that when Zelda:TP comes out, we're going to be having a race to see who completes it first (without the guide). I really hope they add lots of side quests to this game, like they did to Wind Waker. They really added so much to the game. I'd also like the inclusion of the Gold Skulltulas again, because it took me a while to get EVERY one in both ocarina and Master Quest.

I want there to be a lot of heart pieces and Skulltulas,it was fun trying to get them all.

my dad wants to paint my wii lime green with pink flowers. he dosent even play games any more.

i told him to get his own wii

LOL, ok, you win. But that doesn't mean they will start playing videogames.

With all this talk of old people playing games i thought i should mention that in my guild on WoW there is a player who is 60+ so saying there arent many older gamers isnt true :D

How did you manage to get your dad to play OOT? :shock:
My mum loves OOT and MM,she can't wait for TP.

How did you manage that? I have trouble getting her to say Wind Waker, not Wind Walker.

How did you manage that? I have trouble getting her to say Wind Waker, not Wind Walker.

Just be glad she didn't say Wind Wan... :D

you are all lucky, my mum was stressed and confusled just by playing Wario Ware cube verison.

i mean come on ...wtf!

you are all lucky, my mum was stressed and confusled just by playing Wario Ware cube verison.

i mean come on ...wtf!

My mum felt sick playing Super Monkey Ball 2 a couple of weeks ago.

Beat that.

My mum felt sick playing Super Monkey Ball 2 a couple of weeks ago.

Beat that.

well its not different, beacuse this is the only one, but while playing wario ware in multiplayer, and the only buttons to press are a or the control stick

a simple game came up cant remeber which, but she starts shouting

"what do i do?! the fuck do i do!?" then got stressed and i had to turn it off.

I tried to put my grandma to play Super Mario Land on the GameBoy Pocket.

The results were disastrous.

my mum used to play OoT. no other zeldas though, she hasnt played any games since the N64.

used to play snowboard kids and mariokart heaps though.

now her vice is dr mario on gameboy.... *sigh*

i loaned her my gb, and now she takes it to work with her. it gets so bad to the extent where she will ask her customers (she a taxi driver) to wait a minute before she pauses it. hey, they find it amusing!

why can't my parents be like that. my sister used to play smash bros with me on nintendo, and pokemon stadium. but she sucks. And now my dad says if i buy any more consoles, he'll throw the rest away o.O anyone wana swap parents? :D:cry:

Hey dudes ign are reporting that wii controls for tp have been changed since e3 "Nintendo has made some major changes to the control scheme for the Wii version of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Speaking to Japan's monthly Nintendo Dream publication, producer Shigeru Miyamoto revealed that the game will now allow players to swing the controller for sword slashes." check out hte full article at ign wii

yes i saw this too.This is how i thought it would be in the first place.

We are all going to get exercise whether we like it or not

yes i saw this too.This is how i thought it would be in the first place.

We are all going to get exercise whether we like it or not

I'm SO cancelling my Gym membership now!

i just read throughit and its sounding really cool. i remember playnig on an eye toy once, and i did the bexing one, and after the game my arm felt wierd, it felt like excersize. so this will be all the time, great.

MMm... don't know what to say about this, mught be cool, might not be cool, maybe they'll ahve the option to turn it off. We'll see. Even if turns out bad (which I doubt) we still have the GC version. That's a very big if, it will probably rock.

What if they have a sword training arena where you can't actually die, but you just restart and train your skills and quickness with a sword. Hmm, will they slow down the movements of enemies?