NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

I'm just sad because I'm so sure Link will die at the end....:(

But it would make so much sense if he did though. He will probably sarcifice his life and end up drowning Hyrule or something (hence why hyrule is underwater in WW...ok that theory sucks, but u get my point lol).

Anyway, if this is the last zelda as we know it, and as this is the most beautiful creation nintendo has achieved, it could well be Link dies....

He might die,might not.Theories can befor and against.If he does die it won't end with the flood because it doesn't fit the timeline.Could be him and zelda get close and she get's killed and in a blind rage link goes after Ganon or dies,or link beats ganon but it the end credits ends with ganon rising from the dead.Just need to wait and see.

If he does die it won't end with the flood because it doesn't fit the timeline.

Who cares about the timeline?

There is no proper timeline.

He might die,might not.Theories can befor and against.If he does die it won't end with the flood because it doesn't fit the timeline.

Not sure I'm getting what you're trying to say.:wtf:

Oh boy, we're not going to get into the timeline again, are we? Shigeru Miyamoto is probably even more in the dark about it than us.

We have nothing else to talk about, if you don't like it just don't read it. Waiting for a Zelda is a hard task, but ultimately rewarding.

It's just that I think the timeline won't ever make any sense. It's called the Legend of Zelda for a reason. Legends are just stories that are passed among generations of people. Zelda is something like that, it's a story about a hero. Due to being told a lot the story changes over time (or new stories are being created), which gives us different games starring multiple Links. I'm not saying it's like this with all Zelda games though, some games do influence eachother storywise (like how WW is set after OoT).

That's just how I see it, and I hope anyone can understand what I have just typed.

Anyone heard the Overworld music?

It's lovely. So similar to OOT yet so refreshing and unique.

I doubt it's the final overworld music at this point, it's from early 2005 after all and I dont think there was any direct confirmation it was real in the first place, none of the demos of the game ever let you explore the overworld normally or anything, just fight on in an intense battle.

Huh......????

I'm curious, how are all you guys going to react if this game ends up being a 9/10 game on average? Would you feel that you have wasted your time building anticipation for this game in this 2000+ posts forum topic that ends up scoring inferior to Wind Waker with both critic and user reviews? This would be a pretty sad outcome and i'll be extremely disappointed if this were the case, considering the lengthy delay this game has had in order to "improve" it... :nono:

Regardless of the outcome, whether it'd be positive or negative, it'll be an essential purchase for me without a doubt. But I am really hoping that this game can at least get into the top 5 for the all time greatest games on sites such as gamerankings.com and metacritic.com and knock off overrated games such as Grand Theft Auto and Metal Gear Solid further down the list and perhaps even pass the great fighting game Soul Calibur on Dreamcast.

I'm curious, how are all you guys going to react if this game ends up being a 9/10 game on average?

Impossible. 10/10 average best game ever period.:yay:

I'm curious, how are all you guys going to react if this game ends up being a 9/10 game on average? Would you feel that you have wasted your time building anticipation for this game in this 2000+ posts forum topic that ends up scoring inferior to Wind Waker with both critic and user reviews?

At least we had 2000+ posts of entertainment... This thread alone gave us nine months of fun.

I don't think it will receive many perfect scores, cause many reviewers will be frustrated or so with the lack of voice-acting.

True, but I'd rather have more content than voices. Any gamer would, unless theyre stupid.

I don't care what rating the game gets, as long as I enjoy it then that's all that matters.

It had better be the Overworld music off the original Zelda, Link to the Past and Majoras Mask. That is the ONLY thing I didnt like about OOT, they changed the classic Overworld music to something else. It was still a great song but it just wasnt the same.

True, most reviewers will say

Great game,but it has no voice acting and it doesn't look like a PS3 game! Shocker!

Seriously I don't care. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that this will be an awesome game, best game ever or not, we'll see.

Anyway, anyone has the overworld theme? Cause I cut myself from videos.

I want remixed Alttp Dark World music for the twilight realm. God I love that theme.

I want remixed Alttp Dark World music for the twilight realm. God I love that theme.

Very True, in fact most of the music in LTTP was amazing. I just recently played through it again and despite being the easiest of the Zeldas ( beat it 100% in around 8-10 hours ) it is still my 2nd favourite after OOT.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess music

Reader jonathan0321 managed to come across a collection of some of the music to be featured in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. There are some plays on classic themes, along with some mix of new. Make sure you download the archive below and check out the music for yourself.

thumb_ltpz.jpg

http://www.gonintendo.com/files/twilightprincess%20samples.zip

not sure you have seen this already :smile:

will the saves on the Wii and GC version be interchangable so you can progress through both?

can i like start a game on wii then continue it using the GC control?

and has everyone saw the real alternate world design in EGM-i like it :D