NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

To be honest I hope GC controls are included, because none of us have played it yet, and it could be easily disappointing and tiring.

Nice ideas, but is he Japanese because his English isn't good very.

IGN has added more zelda:tp images.

But this image looks very weird to me.

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-wii-version-20060531030209375.jpg

mmm... Widescreen :D Link expression is like "Meh fuck this shit" I didn't think they'd be able to pull of such great expressions with these models great work.

Link looks very embarassed...

I've heard that a lot of people are going to buy BOTH versions of the game. Is there any real point in this?

This may be a dim question but I haven't seen anything around that answers it. Apart from the control system is there any difference between the two version? Graphics, content, anything confirmed?

I've heard that a lot of people are going to buy BOTH versions of the game. Is there any real point in this?

It's Zelda man! Zelda!

:yay:

Anyway, I'm a collector, I'm a huge Zelda fan and this will be one of the greatest games ever on GC too, it's embarassing not to have it in my collection.

collectors value, mostly.

I'm one of those though.

This may be a dim question but I haven't seen anything around that answers it. Apart from the control system is there any difference between the two version? Graphics, content, anything confirmed?
not anounced at this time... Zelda TP was running on a GC on E3 (and it was the only game at that), but nintendo stated that the GC version would probably be stripped out of the 16:9 anamorphic screen option, that might be Nintendo trying to shift more Wii versions or a matter of framerate at parts of the game, the game shown at E3 was running at a stable 30 frames per second, but with more detailed enviments and such it might dip.

Anyway... no graphical diferences appart from that were announced.

As for content... there is some sort of "online" mode for Zelda TP, nintendo didn't say more than that though.

--------------------------------

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-wii-version-20060531030211031.jpg

Those sakuras look beautiful :D but I don't like the look of the 2D texture trees on the top of the hill/limit of the scenario... it would look better without them actually.

True about those textures, I doubt they'll keep them.

It seems like they made the rest of the game to complete the fishing game and not a fishing to complete the main game.

It seems like they made the rest of the game to complete the fishing game and not a fishing to complete the main game.

you lost me.... :cry:

the windwaker wand was a hint at the future of nintendo.

The TP rod will be nintendo's future.

YES FISHING

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

It's Zelda man! Zelda!

:yay:

Anyway, I'm a collector, I'm a huge Zelda fan and this will be one of the greatest games ever on GC too, it's embarassing not to have it in my collection.

What he said.

*pic*

what is going on in that image?

Please everyone, before you post new media/info at least look through the last few pages of the thread to check it hasn't already been posted.

Please everyone, before you post new media/info at least look through the last few pages of the thread to check it hasn't already been posted.

well i m very closely following this thread and i did not see, even now it is NOT in the previous pages. i have quickly skimmed through from 78-this page and no sign of that image.:idea:

back-on-topic: it's the draw-distance that really impresses me along side many more

LOL How many times have you said that in the last couple of days. Im not having a go at you I just find it funny thats all.

LOL How many times have you said that in the last couple of days. Im not having a go at you I just find it funny thats all.

Well it's really getting on my nerves.

God seeing those screens for the first time seems so long ago. Blimey more than 2 years since that E3 2004 trailer.