NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Looks beautiful.
I'm utterly amazed. That looks so incredible.

That looks like heaven, such beautiful water and soothing music.

yeah, looks nice and all, but what's up with the hat-ho in the back of the boat telling you that your fish ain't popular enough? There better be some option to shut her the fuck up, or I'll ice-arrow her ass to silence. Telling me to fish what fish..., I ain't waiting for a game three fucking years so I can get my fishing fucked up by some peddling hat-ho with an attitude.

yeah.

Yeah I was a bit upset too that you have to release fish that aren't good enough. You should be able to sell them even if they aren't good.

Yeah I was a bit upset too that you have to release fish that aren't good enough. You should be able to sell them even if they aren't good.
Or cook them, if so, it would be fun to take bottles filled with fish to the fire/lava temple.

Let's see... boiled fish? or fried?

Or cook them, if so, it would be fun to take bottles filled with fish to the fire/lava temple.

Let's see... boiled fish? or fried?

and once you cook them you eat them to gain health ^_^

and once you cook them you eat them to gain health ^_^

Nah throw them at Ganon!

*Ganon turns into pig form, Link slaps him with wet fish across the face*

Nah throw them at Ganon!

Lmao yea I like that idea.Everyone knows fish is a pigs weakness!

Nah throw them at Ganon!

haha nice one. after throwing fish at Ganon sea gulls from WindWaker attack/peck him. ^_^

Lmao yea I like that idea.Everyone knows fish is a pigs weakness!
Is it? then link shouldn't take a fish, he should just take Princess (La?)Ruto and throw her in Ganons face :P

I wonder what happens if Link gives a cooked (and dead) fish to a Zora... "ahhh, you murderer!!!"

haha nice one. after throwing fish at Ganon sea gulls from WindWaker attack/peck him. ^_^

Go my minions KILL...KILL!!!

Just watched the video and the music is really soothing. The fishing must be really early on in the game due to the amount of hearts that Link has. This game cant come soon enough and despite all the videos and articles I dont really know much about the game at all which is great.

Windwaker I knew alot about the story and such which did spoil it for me a little which is why im being very selective about what I read and look at in regards to TP.

yeah, looks nice and all, but what's up with the hat-ho in the back of the boat telling you that your fish ain't popular enough? There better be some option to shut her the fuck up, or I'll ice-arrow her ass to silence. Telling me to fish what fish..., I ain't waiting for a game three fucking years so I can get my fishing fucked up by some peddling hat-ho with an attitude.

yeah.

she is there because of the minigame that comes after the fishing ("hide the salami") sorry....that wasn't nice

A new comic:

0594fi.png

Is it just me or... we really have nothing new to say about Zelda even after E3? :P Not that I'm bothered though.

The fishing is amazing...I can't believe it looks so good. I love when the fish bites and the music suddenly changes too, works so well. I'm gonna spend many hours just fishing then it seems :D

I'm not looking forward that much to fishing...just not my thing really, looks a little boring. I feel that the Wii features aren't really that significant in the Wii version of this game....thats not gonna stop me from getting it though. :heh:

looks great, but isn't fishing a little bit boring to do on a television screen?....It's boring in real life too. I always thought that were just people that hated to be at home with their wives

I'm getting hyped up about fishing,won't be to much of a difference apart from you can't take home and cut the fish and eat it,you'll feel like your throeing the rod,reeling the fish in and with the rumble it will feel like it-for Wii version.

ust noticed something. Remember the scene which shows (Ilia or something?) getting chased by the beasts mounted on strange creatures? Watch this video, http://zeldacurio.com/index.php?page=artwork and when it reaches the bit towards the end where Link begins to battle the Moblin, is that a child strapped to his staff? I am wondering if that is one of the things Link goes on his journey for, to find his little friend. Strangely, it looks like it is his friend strapped to the Moblin's weapon.

ust noticed something. Remember the scene which shows (Ilia or something?) getting chased by the beasts mounted on strange creatures? Watch this video, http://zeldacurio.com/index.php?page=artwork and when it reaches the bit towards the end where Link begins to battle the Moblin, is that a child strapped to his staff? I am wondering if that is one of the things Link goes on his journey for, to find his little friend. Strangely, it looks like it is his friend strapped to the Moblin's weapon.

Yes it is the kid. In the E3 2005 gameplay clips, you can see what happened.

He gets abducted en Link goes out to save his sorry *ss

The fishing was pretty nice! It seemed kinda odd though that the girl behind link always paddled on the left side instead of alternating when link did. Oh well, probably a flick of the wii mote away to do so ...

you know the more i think about it the more i think that Wii will be a success. when i was 4 my dad bought me a nes. and everyday after work he would come home and he would play mario bros with me. unfortunately this was the only game he ever played with me coz then my parents split bout a year after. playing nintendo with my father r some of the best memories i have of being a child (lol pretty sad i know). anyway my point being that I showed my father the fishing video and even he is excited bout playing it! something i guarantee sony or microsoft couldnt do. nintendo has actually gotten a 52 year old excited about playing games. bravo nintendo, bravo