NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

looks a lot better, but i looked down the side, listen to this guy about 30 secs into the vid, and then when miyamoto apperas:

I can never stop loving that video when they first announced it!

That clip, it should be kept for future generation so they understand how much people love Zelda.

That guy we hear over the rest of the crowd sounds like his soul has found salvation, he met the love of his life, his dog that run away came back, he won the lottery, and he lost his virginity... all in the same moment.

In E3 2005 the build they shown on the move was... old.

zeldatp91nb.jpg

the first picture is the trailer one (like indicated) and the second is the much improved, lightning, hourse, shadows, clouds... version that was running on floor :bowdown:

That clip, it should be kept for future generation so they understand how much people love Zelda.

That guy we hear over the rest of the crowd sounds like his soul has found salvation, he met the love of his life, his dog that run away came back, he won the lottery, and he lost his virginity... all in the same moment.

Ha, ha, ha. The best thing is that so may people can relate to his enthousiasm. I'm not an emotional guy, and it's just a game, but when i hear a zelda theme or even a single sound from that game, i get goosebumps

Does anyone else think that the horse looks a bit thin around the face?

In E3 2005 the build they shown on the move was... old.

zeldatp91nb.jpg

the first picture is the trailer one (like indicated) and the second is the much improved, lightning, horse, shadows, clouds... version that was running on floor :bowdown:

We need a screencap of the horse from e3 2006.

We need a screencap of the horse from E3 2006.
Indeed but there's none :( those for instance were from the exact same (cut)scene.

*sigh* they didn't even gave us some pictures from Ilia this year.

ilia0ry.gif

Not even zelda pics for that matter :nono:

zelda3gi.gif

We seem to be short of material and fanservice this year :/

Does anyone else think that the horse looks a bit thin around the face?

hehe why the long face? yeah those pics, link tlooks a whole lot beter, but the horse not as much.

actually the first one looks like what a zelda game would have looked like if they carried on with the same style as OOT

hehe why the long face? yeah those pics, link tlooks a whole lot beter, but the horse not as much.

actually the first one looks like what a zelda game would have looked like if they carried on with the same style as OOT

The first horse didn't have realistic hair, just a blurry texture :wink: also the tail who can't be seen in those... was just poligonal, now it has realistic fur.

I think it's so much better like it is now :love:

A lot oh horses look like that and that is not from this years build

Oh come on we don't want too many things spoiled now do we.

Indeed but there's none :( those for instance were from the exact same (cut)scene.

*sigh* they didn't even gave us some pictures from Ilia this year.

ilia0ry.gif

Not even zelda pics for that matter :nono:

zelda3gi.gif

28.jpg

Does the fishing woman count as fanservice for you pedrocasilva?

Does the fishing woman count as fanservice for you pedrocasilva?
hardly, she wears way to much clothing covering everything, and she's not even in a bath robe like Zelda does, you just know that she's using it (the robe) because she has no clothes left. :wink:

If they gave us a scene where she got wet (fell to the water) or lost her hat... now that would be fanservice. :heh:

not that I am complaining though, I just can't wait till I get my hands on the game...

Oh, and they really need to put a midget lolita like Saria in it, a game can't top Ocarina of Time without lolitas. (I don't want to be spoiled about those, though)

She said something among the lines of "this is my fishing hole". That's not half bad.

She said something among the lines of "this is my fishing hole". That's not half bad.
Wow, I see... "what a big fishing hole she has" then. :grin:

Wow, I see... "what a big fishing hole she has" then. :grin:

she'd better! I have a huge fishing rod and i can fish for hours and hours:bouncy:

Im not quite sure but I think, I think that there is some mild sexual innuendo here. Not quite sure, just a feeling.

Those horse comparisons are very cool, it looks like they really want to get this game perfect. I would've been happy with the horse how it first looked in 2004, but it seems they're really going the extra mile.

I wish more actual pics were released from the game to go along with the gameplay footage at E3, it'd be easier to see just how much the game has improved that way. The small clip of the horse in the trailer looks fantastic, the hyrule field (if we can call it that) looks a ton more detailed too, not just barren plains now.

Those horse comparisons are very cool, it looks like they really want to get this game perfect. I would've been happy with the horse how it first looked in 2004, but it seems they're really going the extra mile.

I wish more actual pics were released from the game to go along with the gameplay footage at E3, it'd be easier to see just how much the game has improved that way. The small clip of the horse in the trailer looks fantastic, the hyrule field (if we can call it that) looks a ton more detailed too, not just barren plains now.

Yeah, isn't there a HD trailer somewhere. I want to have a better look at this years E3 trailer...

In the latest issue of Out Magazine(Gay's Magazine) , the editors named Link (the one from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess) the hottest video game character.

And I quote:

When darkness enshrouds the land, Nintendo's sexy farm-boy-turned-wolf sets out to save the day in this upcoming game. His weapons: a sword, a bow, arrows and kick-ass grooming skills.

Source.

link_i_bild.jpg

Happy with that pic there Dante. Its great to see how Link has evolved during the years.

Ditto that, Cheers Dante. Link's been through some drastic changes for the better offcourse.

Why does link in Phantom Hourglass look so bright? I thought they'd keep the Minish Cap/WW look, in the trailer he looks that way.

I like the new looks of Link (Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass). The new bright look suits the DS and the moody, dark brilliant look of Link in TP is genius.