NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Nintendo is really lefting us in the cold with this one, it's been a while since we've got news on Zelda TP :(

Nintendo is really lefting us in the cold with this one, it's been a while since we've got news on Zelda TP :(

I know!

The games gonna rock but i'm really dissapointed in Nintendo with this one. I think we have waited long enough for it and i really don't know whats taking them so long to announce a launch-date and price for this and Wii.

The only good thing about hearing nothing, is nothing is spoiled and it will be great when you get your hands on it.

I just wish Nintendo would say the Wii and Zelda etc.. are out November ''6th'' 2006 and be done with it.

I had a nightmare this game turned out to be under average and nothing like what we've seen *shudder*

Guys stop whinging about there being a lack of news. We've had 4 awesome trailers, not many games get that, and Zelda is one of those games that is best enjoyed without knowing too much about the adventure that lies ahead of you.

I agree it'd be nice for a price for Wii and date for both TP and Wii, but remember Nintendo said 'by September' so don't expect anything till at least late July.

Guys stop whinging about there being a lack of news. We've had 4 awesome trailers, not many games get that, and Zelda is one of those games that is best enjoyed without knowing too much about the adventure that lies ahead of you...

I whole-heartedly agree with that!

I might make up some news. I've always wanted to make up some juicy rumour just to see how stupid some people are. Maybe something along the lines of Links dies or Ganon finally wins.

We've got plenty of information and we got the best of them all: it's going to be uber-awesome. I don't want they to spoil the story for me. Let it be.

We've got plenty of information and we got the best of them all: it's going to be uber-awesome. I don't want they to spoil the story for me. Let it be.
I don't want spoilers either, but I wanted more interviews about how the development is going and such... I mean... this thread is slowly dying without information.

the game is to come out this year are they going into a blackout till then? I want news... I don't care about what they say they may even say the polygon counts of the characters on screen as long as it is Zelda related...

Oh, and I'd love to see news pics, specially of the city, that one looked great on E3, shame there are no High Res pics.

Ok if you don't like to see the thread dieing(well none of us do) lets talk Zelda in general in the build up to release. Favourite dungeon ever?

Haha, i salute this forum.

This thread has been going on for absolutely ages. Nice one, guys.

Ok if you don't like to see the thread dieing(well none of us do) lets talk Zelda in general in the build up to release. Favourite dungeon ever?
Favorite dungeon... that has to be Ikana Canyon and Stone Tower Temple in MM (I see them as one sequence).

On OoT... Spirit Temple, on WW: Tower of gods.

Tower of Gods in WW too.

In MM i loved the Stone Tower Temple, it's so efing great and hard

Water Temple and the Forest Temple in OOT.

These made scars in my mind.

Tower of Gods in WW too.

Forest Temple in OOT.

Those, the Fire temple in WW, because you get to see the ocean from the outside and that made the game feel BIG and also because I saw the movies in the E3 and I was so happy to see it myself.

And Ganon's Castles in WW and OOT (I love the finales).

That pic turns me on:bouncy:

Favorite dungeon... that has to be Ikana Canyon and Stone Tower Temple in MM (I see them as one sequence).

That's exactly where I am right now on MM (playing through it for first time). The atmosphere created is so awesomely eerie.

I have never played MM, so im gonna have to download it. Ive missed out on so much, im gonna have to get all the past Zeda games aswell, to know what most of you are talking about.

Is it normal for you guys in britain to get golden cartridges or the golden versions of Zelda?

I am from Portugal, like you Shino, and I have the golden cart of Zelda MM. My OoT is the regular grey cart though.

My favourite dungeon out of OoT is the Forest Temple, I can't explain why. I know Spirit Temple destroys it in artistic style and graphics, but I just prefer the Forest Temple.

In MM the best is of course Stone Tower. If you think it's eerie in the begining, wait until you get to "the second half". You're in for one of the most genius dungeons in gaming history. Once you see the complete picture and what they did, it cannot be denied.

I am from Portugal, like you Shino, and I have the golden cart of Zelda MM. My OoT is the regular grey cart though.

My favourite dungeon out of OoT is the Forest Temple, I can't explain why. I know Spirit Temple destroys it in artistic style and graphics, but I just prefer the Forest Temple.

In MM the best is of course Stone Tower. If you think it's eerie in the begining, wait until you get to "the second half". You're in for one of the most genius dungeons in gaming history. Once you see the complete picture and what they did, it cannot be denied.

Yeah, i don't know how they could architect that, it must have been so hard to make it, it's genious.

I'm Tuga too, i'll post a pic of my collector's edition of WW and MM, just to bragg about it. :p

I have never played MM, so im gonna have to download it. Ive missed out on so much, im gonna have to get all the past Zeda games aswell, to know what most of you are talking about.

It will be worthy, the game's so eerie, dark and moody, it's fantastic to me. Try to complete some or all the sidequests, they'r almost 50% of the game. Completing the Anju and Kafei one was so satisfatory, because i was trying to solve it from the beggining of the game to the end.

My favourite dungeon in oot is probably the shadow temple. mm, stone tower and ww probably tower of the gods

what was everyones favourite boss battle. i would say ganon or dark link(well not really a boss but still fun)

The Forest Temple in OoT had this amazing atmosphere, my favourite.

I also love MM's Stone Tower Temple, had some really fun puzzles and minibosses and boss. Though I thought it was a bit easy for a final dungeon.

Tower of the Gods in Wind Waker had an amazing boss.

Can't really pick a dungeon from ALttP, I always preferred the 3D Zeldas.

hard to say... forest temple had an amazing atmosphere and water and spirit temple rocked hard. Ikana Castle and Stone temple in MM ruled too.

My favourite dungeon in oot is probably the shadow temple.

It's my least favourite. Just because it feels like deja vu because it repeats the Well themes and music. Whenever I play OoT I always find it a chore to do both the Well and the Shadow Temple.

what was everyones favourite boss battle. i would say ganon or dark link(well not really a boss but still fun)

Ganondorf and Ganon in OoT are absolute classics. I find Dark Link very boring, you just hit him with the hammer over and over and he dies (he doesn't block or counter-attack the hammer).... not fun. But the environment is magical.

MM has probably the worst boss battles ever. lol.gif However, the boss from the Snowpeak Temple has its fun factor, for some odd reason.

I haven't played the other Zeldas, only the N64 ones.

Bosses... let's see:

Dark Link in OOT because it was so hard (i didn't knew about the megaton trick)

Twinmold because it was freaking huge

That fake ganondorf on the forest temple in OOT

Twinrova in OOT

The one in the end of the fire dungeon in WW (can't recall the name) because i loved the gfx in that scene

AND... GANON in oot, that last fight had a great atmosfere.