NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Cool video, looks fun eventhough its fishing. But its fishing with the Wii-mote:grin: The graphics look really good. This just keeps on getting better.

During certain nocturnal developments that deprived me of getting my treasured shut-eye, the following question came to mind;

When link needs to do "the number one" (you know, taking a friggin' piss (or a "wii" for those who still think it's funny)), how does he do it? Apparently first his friggin' pantyhose have to come down, unless there is some flap that can be unbuttoned, but presumably there is no flap, and the pantyhose go down. But then, does he stand and piss away, aiming at the beautifull sunset or maybe he finds himself a dekutree, OR, secondly, does he use dekuscrub-bush for cover and take a sit behind it, girly-style. See, it's the skirt thing that has got me all confused. All heroïc fighting, stuntesque horseriding and worldsaving aside, Link does sport a friggin skirt. A green one. Imagine yourself in a green skirt, and try to pose a serieus tone. It's impossible. But I'm losing track of the real problem at hand; does Link take his piss like a man, standing, or does he take the leak like a girl and have himself a gay yet comfortable sit.

This question solely rests on the questionable yet common motives that have him wearing his skirt. And the golden earring, fo sho, him being not a pirate and all makes it rather suggestive, even borderline suspicious.

Dennis Rodman wears skirts. Elthon John has earrings. Are we seeing a pattern? (edit; I wrote pEttern instead of pAttern at first. That's like oh my god, sooo funnny) Don't even get me started about the fallus-in-rest-shaped cap. Jezus H.

What do you think?

Six more months untill release, ladies 'n germs. We need all the contemplation we can get.

He does it whenever he jumps into water. Why do you think he looks so relaxed?

Point taken. No wonder the deku-tree died at somber tone. A tree after all feeds from the water in the surrounding soil. I would like to see how long you can manage the un-nutricious piss of a fucking fairy. Link "the chosen one" not without good reason. "send him on a suicide mission" the deku-tree must have thought, only to find that it was already too late.

Perhaps that's what Mido was referring to with "you killed the deku-tree". The Great Mido was on to Link all along. Leaking into the kokiri forest waters... Shame double shame.

last 3 look a bit fan-drawn. First one looks cool though.

edit: They are even a completely different style to Minda riding Wolfie.

Yea that has to be a wind up,unless Nintendo are really trying reach out to others.

They've got to be fake, the guy in the pink has a bullet bill on his left harm.
it's taken from this month EGM... not fake

I like the Goron, a lot.

it's taken from this month EGM... not fake

I like the Goron, a lot.

Their real :shock: They look like 2 jokers would never have thought characters looking like that in Twilight Princess.

The Goron does look cool.

That Goron looks ace, the two transvestites look dodgy. Wolf and Midna also look cool.

EDIT: The Goron has prosthetic feet!

lol You people haven't played any Zelda game before have you? Never noticed the wide array of weird and funny characters?

The knight is brilliant. Pike, arming sword and a kick ass shield.

I really wish there was a game that showed the hrulian knights doing what they do best. Fighting.

What's with the gaylords? No more refference to other nintendo franchise in a zelda game, please (see the friggin' bullet). I will never forgive mario for appearing in Ocarina. Makes me sad.

What's with the gaylords? No more refference to other nintendo franchise in a zelda game, please (see the friggin' bullet). I will never forgive mario for appearing in Ocarina. Makes me sad.

What !?!? Mario appeared in Ocarina of time ?

________

Web shows

Edited by Philoss

That Goron looks great as does the sheild with legs!

Also: I don't recall ever seeing Mario in Majoras mask unless you mean on the mask salesmans big bag of mask's which had a mario mask on the outside of it:

ZeldaMM.jpg

Nintendo always do cool stuff like that in games though and I like it. I think there was a Mario picture on the walls of some of the houses in Zelda link to the past and Malon had a Bowser broach thing in Ocarina of time etc.

Never saw Kirby ina zelda game though.

Yeah I like it when random things are put into games, it's funny when you find them. I remember looking into the windows of Hyrule Castle in OoT and seeing Mario and the others and laughing at it:yay:

Altough I never played the game, due to them not releasing it in this country, Link appeared in Mario RPG. I think he was in a tavern or something.

EDIT: yup hes in there

- If you play with Gaz at the Rose Town Inn, you can stay there for free. When you wake up, a green fairy boy named Link from the Zelda series is sleeping there.

ss_smrpg_link.gif

Altough I never played the game, due to them not releasing it in this country, Link appeared in Mario RPG. I think he was in a tavern or something.

EDIT: yup hes in there

ss_smrpg_link.gif

Yeah thats awesome, when you try to talk to him you hear the familar Zelda noise when you find a special item or finish a puzzle or something. Later on Samus from Metroid is sleeping in the same bed! I brought a NTSC snes and Mario RPG two months ago just to play that game. I hope Nintendo put in on the Wii's virtual console so more people can play it.

I like it when little things like pictures and masks appear of other nintendo characters,it's cool.