NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

I'll be buying the Wii version. I've already cancelled my preorder for the Gamecube version. I would of bought both, but there are LOADS of games coming out for the 360, PS3, DS, Gamcube and Wii altogether so i can't really afford to buy two versions of the same game, anyway the GC's version cash could buy a Wii launch title or something...........

:hehe:

Im just gonna get the Wii version. Its not like the Cube version will have any real collectors value.

That's why I think they might be something extra so it will appeal to people.

That's why I think they might be something extra so it will appeal to people.
some sort of conectivity between the two versions would be great... just imagine a extra dungeon? :D

I'll buy both too, and the cube version might get collectors value you never know...

But since I'm a graphics and gameplay whore I want to play it with both controllers and see throughtfully if it has any graphical diference and why (yeah I play RE4 looking for "how did they do that", and it's horrible)

I'm buying both versions just for the sake of it (because its Zelda)

Don't you think they will allow for Cube controls in the Wii version? It would be kind of weird without it.

It seems to me they're only releasing a Cube version for the sake of them promising it for the Cube for two years already. The Wii version is probably the Cube version + all the other nice stuff.

Don't you think they will allow for Cube controls in the Wii version? It would be kind of weird without it.

It seems to me they're only releasing a Cube version for the sake of them promising it for the Cube for two years already. The Wii version is probably the Cube version + all the other nice stuff.

That would make sense, if you hands got tirred of shooting arrows, then you could just plug in a more normall pad.

I think you would probably be able to.I'm sure the GC will have some sort of extras though to make it worth while getting-apart from it being a great game.

I think you would probably be able to.I'm sure the GC will have some sort of extras though to make it worth while getting-apart from it being a great game.

I hope it doesn't, other wise I may be tempted to get both...

Man it sounds sooo good, i am definitely getting this now, i was undecided, but with Wii controls, who wouldn't

You were UNDECIDED about buying a Zelda game?

Shame on you.

Man it sounds sooo good, i am definitely getting this now, i was undecided, but with Wii controls, who wouldn't

TREASON, TREASON I SAY!!!!

I will be doing the same as a few of you here and get both versions of the game. I will play through 1 and then another.

Hm, I think I'll keep my GC version sealed to keep as a collectors item

Im gonna get both version of the game eventhough if they are the same:grin:

(This is an exception coz its ZELDA)

Yeah might just do the same Stocka.

AGH, plkease don't hurt me!

I've not been an insane gamer until last year, i've only ever played four sqords

Well this has made my launch really.

Mario and Smash Bros not making launching, hurts :cry: but at least i have Zelda and Metroid to full back on!

That's an ace looking video, now i am DEFINITELY getting this, no question

*please don;t hurt me*

Im gonna get both version of the game eventhough if they are the same:grin:

(This is an exception coz its ZELDA)

Yeah might just do the same Stocka.

I though it was stupid logic buying 2, but then I did go and buy anouther sp, just becuase it was a tri-force edition... I might just look for the cube one when it's gone down in price (of course I would not buy a players choice version).

Those screens look really nice and colourful. They're not exaggerating the 'maturity' luckily :heh:

The best would be to have both versions of the game in the same dvd case. A little disc for the cube, a big for the Wii.

You play it on your cube, and then do it again on the wii when you get one. Perfect transition between generations.

It would not be a bad idea in a marketing point of view either. When you buy that game for your cube and you have the Wii version looking at you from the package, it's hard not to switch to Wii.

If you need to buy both versions, I don't see a lot of people, minus -abitcrazy- fans who want two own everything that's linked to link, buying the cube version. If this is the scenario, then Nintendo does it just to keep promise.

________

Live sex

Edited by Philoss