NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

has any one seen the egm scans posted anywhere yet? they where posted on neogaf but where pulled before i could get them.

It's too bad that we can't swing the sword with the FHC at all times. Don't you think that's the kind of things you can't live without once you tried it ? Get too tired, get too tired, we shall get used to it. Exercice makes muscles strong. Pushing the A button will feel like going back 20 years in time to the NES. Maybe it can be turned on/off in option.

Did you notice in those screenshot how the bow is used ? My simple mind tought it would be exactly the same as a gun or laser pointer, point and click style. Poor me, I'm so backward ! You really do a bow motion, lefthand locked foreward while the backhand pull the rope. Maybe it will shoot faster/slower longer/shorter depending the range of your movement.

A last thing quickly, the speaker in the FHC sounds strange at first, but imagine bow, sword or boomerang sounds coming from you hand. Priceless.

________

Web Shows

Edited by Philoss

It's too bad that we can't swing the sword with the FHC at all times. Don't you think that's the kind of things you can't live without once you tried it ? Get too tired, get too tired, we shall get used to it. Exercice makes muscles strong.
yeah, they should add it as a alternative control scheme, but that much bring more problems like AI for the defence tactics and such, since you have free control... Oh well maybe for Zelda Wii later on.

Great information and scans! I won't read anymore as it may ruin the conference enjoyment.

Metroid Prime 3 not a launch title? I'm not to sure about that!

going to be one fucking long day and i can not wait any longer

oh yea zelda looks heaps improved

SERIOUSLY HOW GOOD DOES THIS GAME LOOK!

The screen where his boots are shining while he is upside down is amazing. Also the lava shot is pretty sweet.

It looks....like the Zelda world would like in a dream. Incredible.

Need....A....Release....Date...NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :hehe:

Hope we get a new trailer today, watched the 3 we've got so many times I need a new one!

Some new gameplay movies would be nice too, and the promise that this is absolutely Twilight Princess' last visit to E3.

Meh, 2 versions, looks like I'll have to cancel my GC pre-order for it...

yep, looks like I'm gonna have to get the wii version as well. This looks SO FUCKIN AMAZING!!! So many good launch games.....but this has to be the most certain game I'm gonna get with my Wii.

Ah crap forget the GameCube version. Such a shame the stream locked during the entire TP presentation :sad:

Sword sounds from the FHC, it's what I always wanted *cries*

I'm going to buy both, but it will be obvious that I'll be playing the Wii one. GCN one will be for the collection, no doubt fewer copies of it will be made.

Looks absolutely incredible , definately got to be the Wii version for myself.

Only thing , was anyone else slightly concerned when they said about reducing the difficulty level , I mean WindWaker was hardly challenging.

Whats the point in bringing out 2 versions, I could understand putting Wii features on the GC disc, but it seems a bit pointless to do it this way.

Anyway, looks fantastic, definitley be getting the wii version though.

I was blown away totally. When they first showed them playing it I was a bit concerned that Link was too far into the screen (if you know what I mean) but that seemed to sort it's self out. That area with the magnit looked very industrial.

Downward thrust with the FHC too perform Link's sword plunge, I'm in heaven.

Why did this 'Gamecube' game look better than most of the others shown. (I now it's been in development for how many years, I just wanted to make a point)

I'll be getting the wii version for sure, on release day, and then I will go a week without sleep and will become immerssed into it. And it will be the best week ever. Ever!.

Deepth of sound...sounds amazing, this IS going to be the best game ever made, bar none!

Link doesn't work.

Though I saw cool artwork with link holding the Master Sword.