N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold Wii looks soo unbelievably sexy. Why didn't they ever release a gold gamecube?

My favourite Wii, like I said a while ago (and to which I received some nasty comments, I don't know why...), is the grey one as in the picture on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii

I would very much like to get a grey Wii, I like grey Nintendo consoles. I'm kind of a nostalgic.:red:

I've been waiting for this game for so long that life will seem surreal when it comes out.

I know exactly how you are feeling, I was more or less your age when Ocarina of Time came out after a year and a half of anticipation and reading about it in magazines (N64 Magazine of course).

Guest Stefkov
My favourite Wii, like I said a while ago (and to which I received some nasty comments, I don't know why...), is the grey one as in the picture on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii

I would very much like to get a grey Wii, I like grey Nintendo consoles. I'm kind of a nostalgic.:red:

I dont see a grey Wii?!? That one on the right is the white one, but its got the lighting not righ on it.

I dont see a grey Wii?!? That one on the right is the white one, but its got the lighting not righ on it.

That's weird, I see a grey console on a white table. The table and the console are definitely not the same colour....

Have people forgotten about Zeldas map system looks like?

The number and letter thing is 1F as in 1st floor and the arrows means were you are and which doorway Link has come from.

I am ashamed I didn't see that. And I call myself a Zelda fan. :cry:

It's been delayed so long that I've totally forgot that this will be the best game ever. I'm not excited about it anymore, yet I know it will be wii's best game. This is what delays do to people nintendo.

thats so true, I found the trailers on my computer the other day, and i remember watching them for the first time sooo long ago...still, im glad it wa delayed in the long run because now I can swing links sword! :p

Have people forgotten about Zeldas map system looks like?

The number and letter thing is 1F as in 1st floor and the arrows means were you are and which doorway Link has come from.

I was going to say that after looking at the pic, it's the screen glare that makes it a P.

That is the problem.

For me, this game has taken way too long to be released. My excitement for it has been decreasing for days!

Therefore i'm worried that i'll play it on launch day...and turn it off because i can't be bothered and i'm no longer interested in it....will that happen? probably not...but it's a worry! :D

This game REALLY has to be fantastic now. It's going to have harsh reviews and everything because Nintendo are making this look as though this is the best game ever by constantly delaying it and adding more etc...!

You know what? IT...BETTER...BE!

Guest Stefkov

i was just gonna say before i read all these posts, that the first arrow was usually an entrance one in OOT twhen i played, im sure. One arrow was your location and the other the door you came in from.

As i said in the hardware discussion, i watched a wii video in game, and when watching zelda i dunno i felt like it was a new game seeing it somehwere,else. maybe a fresh look a it changed my perspective..?

I just cant wait for this game im not getting myself down or anything cos its delayed again and again, i just cant wait, i think back to playing OOT and i i remember how great it was, and now we've got this one its gonna be amazing.

Have you seen the 10 new pics posted on N-Europe? They look fuckin awesome! Check out Link's shield on the lava picture. And those are GC graphics? I am quite happy with those graphics, better ones will come, but these are enough for me, the art direction of the game is amazing.