N-Europe

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

EchoDesiato

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
This topic on page 106 and we still dont have any new infomation about the game.

on my monitor/pc, this thread only has gone up to page 67. thats still a lot of pages without any info.

the only way i would get the cube version would be if they release it with the wii version, unlikely, or someone else buys it for me

You can use the the cube controller for the wii version.

the cubed version will have a cube exclusive dungeon.

the wii version will have a fancy exclusive dungeon of its own.

If the wii detects gamesaves from both versions, you unlock the secret bonus.... a NES download of the original. (which you can also buy separately)

So basically Nintendo screws the fanboy who wants it all

If the wii detects gamesaves from both versions, you unlock the secret bonus.... a NES download of the original. (which you can also buy separately)

That would be a very good idea.

If it were true.....

Oh well at least that's not the case so three cheers all round!

what do you think the chances that link can turn into another animal are also why dosn't zelda transform in the twilight realm is it the cloak mindi zelda is zelda lila(sp) is does link get the cloak near the end of the game why did we see a screen shot of wolf link in the normal hyrule is the twilight realm only in the fist part of the game. (if it keeps expanding the normal parts of hyrule will get really small and i think that would be anoying.)

my point is we should be debating this kind of thing not trying to justify getting two versios for like 20 posts all you here is i'm geting both or thats a waste of money.

I bet you Midna is gonna be a traitor of some sort in the end, or it's gonna turn out that Midna was using Link so he can do something very important that she can't do herself.

This is similar to how Link was used into opening the door to the sacred realm in Ocarina of Time. I don't think Midna will turn out to be Zelda because we have already seen Zelda in the Twilight Realm in her human form. Midna could very well turn out to be Ganondorf or some people have raised a point in the past that Midna could be the soul of Majora because of the similarities of Majora's mask and the mask that Midna wears herself.

Anyway what I am trying to get across is that Midna does not seem at all trustworthy, and also I think the whole point of her existence is so that combat when Link is the Wolf is not boring, luckily she makes for an interesting side-kick as well.

Nah, Midna will not turn out to be ganon, but it's a very interesting character indeed.

What if it turns out to be ilia (that woman who had epona). We didnt see what happened to her after she was captured. That could be a big twist.

I think the GC version is likely to be the very rare one... while the Wii version will be easy to buy at used and cheap and at rebate prices afterwards.

I'll probably buy both at the same time though. but if I only could buy one version... GC if it was the one with the classic controller option (and bound to be rare)... although if the Wii versionhas both options it could be "best of both worlds", so also a great product.

I'm happy for all of you for being rich, but it's a waste of money, obviously the wii version will have both control methods.

Not obviously, Nintendo could deliberately keep the GC controls out of the Wii version to try to rake in money. We're talking about the Nintendo that released tons of snes titles on GBA for full price again and a whole NES classics range on separate carts. If they think they can get people to buy both versions of the game (and going by what everyone is saying, they can) then they probably will.

Wii version for me!

It's like a Wii game then isn't it? Makes launch-day probably the best one since i played Super Mario 64 for the first time, the rest haven't lived up to that huge expectation but have been very good obviously!

Even if it's hard to play using the Wii controller, we'll all get used to it at one point! Gives me more practice!

BRING IT ON! :grin:

Wii version for me!

It's like a Wii game then isn't it? Makes launch-day probably the best one since i played Super Mario 64 for the first time, the rest haven't lived up to that huge expectation but have been very good obviously!

Even if it's hard to play using the Wii controller, we'll all get used to it at one point! Gives me more practice!

BRING IT ON! :grin:

I loved the GC launch, Luigis mansiona nd Star wars were classics!

I loved the GC launch, Luigis mansiona nd Star wars were classics!

I agree with you...but did you have that feeling like you did when you played Super Mario 64 for the first time??? because even though i loved Luigi's Mansion, Wave Race, Star Wars etc.. it may not have lived up to those expectations in my opinion!

I'm hoping the Wii and Zelda will! and i have a feeling they might! :wink:

I agree with you...but did you have that feeling like you did when you played Super Mario 64 for the first time??? because even though i loved Luigi's Mansion, Wave Race, Star Wars etc.. it may not have lived up to those expectations in my opinion!

I'm hoping the Wii and Zelda will! and i have a feeling they might! :wink:

Well i never got a 64, only realy got into nintendo by accedent after my borther told me to get a GC fro my birthday intead of a PS2. Now with a Zelda at launch well....../orgasm.

About the accidental spoilers thing, maybe an admin should create passwords on the official threads and only give them to people who have been regular posters in it, and can just discuss how good the game is instead of "OMFG!!1112!!!!!1 LINK IZ DED!"

sorry if this sounds n00bish at all, but will the wii version have significantly better graphics? Or is it just the same game with diferent controls and an exclusive dungeon. I mean graphics are definitely not everything, but they do make a contribution to the enjoyment if you see where I'm coming from?