N-Europe

Everybody sing... Wii will rock you

Mokong

Ok Nintendo I hope you have a cheque in the mail for me: peace:

*get the beat of Queens "We Will Rock You" in your head... got it ok now sing....

Reggie you're a boy

Make a big noise talkin at E3

Gonna be a big man some day

You got annoucments to make, a lot at stake

Speakin your mind no matter what it takes

singing Wii will, Wii will rock you

Wii will, Wii will rock you

Shiggy you're an great man, amazing man,

Imagining crazy things

Gonna make them into games some day

You got a grin on your face, on the E3 stage

Waving your Controller all over the place

singing Wii will, Wii will rock you

Wii will, Wii will rock you

*i was bored and got this stuck in my head i had to post it

Actually pedrocasilva was the first person I saw making up wii will rock you and I brought it to teh interweb. Yay us. Mokong, you should do that for a living.
hehehe, thanks. but it was a really easy idea to come with so it probably/surely wasn't just us, but our idea was like... 5 minutes after learning the new name, so if we weren't the first, we were among them, so yeah, R-E for the win...

But... Hellfire's attemp was the first one to hit the world wide web i'm sure of that... he was really quick editing :heh:

lyrics could fit better :)

Yeah, i removed the words "free hand" from the shiggy verse so it just reads "controller" so that works a bit better:p

And Nintendork, 1st you call it "yuk on a stick" then you want me to send it to some website to be in a podcast::shrug:, it's like Marmite you either like it or hate it, make up your mind:awesome: :p

Oh and some have mentioned others here coming up with this but i see no posts of their versions come on if you got a version post it up, i'm sure someone can do better than me, or if someone can come up with a 3rd verse (the Queen song has 3 verses doesn't it?) maybe about Iwata (i can't think of anything for him)

wouldnt sing it if my ballz were on fire ... and the only way to put um out was to sing it ...

(probably would sing it if that was the situation , but you understand my point that i wouldnt want to sing that song, and it would most likely take quite an amount of fire power to get me to do it )