Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sadness

Stocka

• 8 months later...

N-Europe speaks to a former Sadness employee:

Adam Artur Antolski: I'm the author of many of Sadness's characteristic's that NIBRiS is still using, such as black and white theme, time and place, major characters, and Slavic mythology references.

N-Europe: When did you start working at NIBRiS, and how long did you work there?

Antolski: I started at the very beginning, in 2006, and it lasted just over a year ... I had absolutely no experience: In fact, I wasn't even an adult yet. [i was chosen] probably because of my work as a journalist for a Nintendo website [a fansite - nothing to do with Nintendo themselves - ed.] I was very grateful back then, but I have no clue why he didn't asked someone more experienced. It is strange, but I wasn't the only one - I remember he involved couple of others from that site, at least one of them still works for the project.

Check out the first part (it's essentially just a taster at this stage) of this shidaddle here.

I have a feeling david.dakota and a few others were expecting me to go and pimp Sadness for Nibris? :)

I think you be right. Not because i dislike any part of what i've heard about the game so far- I'd actually love Sadness to be made- but there's just nothing to show for it, just feels like someones taking the piss.

I think you be right. Not because i dislike any part of what i've heard about the game so far- I'd actually love Sadness to be made- but there's just nothing to show for it, just feels like someones taking the piss.

It sure does, lets face it, if it doesn't show this E3, it ain't happening - PERIOD.