Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sadness

Stocka

Yeah they did, it had info on all their games, primarily Raid Over The River. Don't get this news.

That site was replaced months ago by a temporary homepage which read simply "New site coming soon".

Let's face it though, the original site had nothing on it either - just short descriptions and music of RotR: Raid over The River (to coin it it's proper name) and Sadness, and that they're only focussed on Nintendo consoles.

Guest Maase

They say in their site they will appear in Leipzig this year (whatever that is), wich is cool.

The game will only come on Fall 2009, tough.

I seriously dont have faith in Nibris at all.

Ok the Raid over the river screens gave us some faith but seriously, we've had nothing from this team of any substance for like what, 2 years now?

I don't understand why anyone had any faith in them in the first place.

Love the way above that picture of basegolf (thats what I have christened it)

it says;

We have already developed powerful technologies for our own AAA titles that we can use in other titles

Come again? What powerful technology have their used in other AAA titles that they are implementing in a game where a bloke t@s another bloke over the head with a baseball bat whilst he is playing golf...you have gotta laugh.

Come again? What powerful technology have their used in other AAA titles that they are implementing in a game where a bloke t@s another bloke over the head with a baseball bat whilst he is playing golf...you have gotta laugh.

And what other AAA titles? Or any titles for that matter.

Oh wait they indeed developed a powerful technology: the vapor ware hype machine.

I heard it was licensed for Duke Nukem Forever as well.

And what other AAA titles? Or any titles for that matter.

Oh wait they indeed developed a powerful technology: the vapor ware hype machine.

I heard it was licensed for Duke Nukem Forever as well.

Oh yeah of course! they must make a mint licensing that engine as Duke Nukem Forever has been in development for years....