N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

The guide is broke. Signed in just now. The button to sing in to Live is there but the message saying ..friends are online. Apparently I'm online but I cannot access anything to do with it.

Is the message 'Downloading Game Settings' in COD4 really meant to take long?

Stupid connections.

The guide is broke. Signed in just now. The button to sing in to Live is there but the message saying ..friends are online. Apparently I'm online but I cannot access anything to do with it.

If you load up a game and then sign in then it'll work with no problems.

So I finally got 1000 points on Mass Effect :D

with 2 small niggles, 1) LIVE was down and I haven't been on since, so it hasn't updated my gamerbar and 2) Bring Down the Sky DLC means there's an extra 50 points to be had. Ah well, getting free MS points with GTA IV :D Although... since I'll have GTA IV, will I really be bothered with Mass Effect DLC? :/

Well the DLC for Mass Effect is apparently around 1 and a half hours of content and it's just the one lot of 50 points which you get when finishing it. So it shouldn't be a problem for you.

And wow 1000? That's impressive cos many of them seemed really time consuming for me. How many times did you play through it?

About 5 in the end... I also tried playing on insanity difficulty from scratch but that was going to take forever and be very frustrating, so I had to do a newgame+ (replaying with an old character). Getting to level 60 takes forever, it's about 660000xp altogether to get to level 59 and a further 200000 just to get to 60.

I got a lot of them at once, like difficulties, abilities (use x item 75 times) and allies (complete game with x ally for majority). The ally ones were the most annoying, since you need to do something like 15missions and 45 assignments with each ally (2 at a time).

Also, typically of me, I didn't really look through the achievements until I had completed it once. Which means there were a lot I could've (and should've) got on my first run through. But I do think that's ok, because going for achievements on your first run can take out some of the fun in a game.

Oh and I have to admit I 'farmed' the last 2 achievements I got. I really wanted to stop playing the game, I was getting really fed up of it :heh: But I had been determined not to stop until I had them all. I couldn't really be bothered to run through the game one more time to get 75 AI Hacks and 75 Neural Shocks (I'd never done a run as engineer class) so I basically just saved the game, used the power, loaded, used it again, loaded, etc. It went quite quickly as long as I had something else to do at the time :heh:

ok that turned into an essay...

About 5 in the end... I also tried playing on insanity difficulty from scratch but that was going to take forever and be very frustrating, so I had to do a newgame+ (replaying with an old character). Getting to level 60 takes forever, it's about 660000xp altogether to get to level 59 and a further 200000 just to get to 60.

I got a lot of them at once, like difficulties, abilities (use x item 75 times) and allies (complete game with x ally for majority). The ally ones were the most annoying, since you need to do something like 15missions and 45 assignments with each ally (2 at a time).

Also, typically of me, I didn't really look through the achievements until I had completed it once. Which means there were a lot I could've (and should've) got on my first run through. But I do think that's ok, because going for achievements on your first run can take out some of the fun in a game.

Oh and I have to admit I 'farmed' the last 2 achievements I got. I really wanted to stop playing the game, I was getting really fed up of it :heh: But I had been determined not to stop until I had them all. I couldn't really be bothered to run through the game one more time to get 75 AI Hacks and 75 Neural Shocks (I'd never done a run as engineer class) so I basically just saved the game, used the power, loaded, used it again, loaded, etc. It went quite quickly as long as I had something else to do at the time :heh:

ok that turned into an essay...

Still, its mighty impressive that you have got 1000 points off it.

My mate has just started playing it ( finished it once over the weekend ) and said its a great little game. I wasnt a fan of KOTOR so I never really picked this up but im considering getting it after GTAIV as its £25 everywhere now.

I actually got it brand new in GAME for £19.99 a few months ago. I'd gone to the counter with a pre-owned copy for something like £28, when one of the shop assistants said he was gonna save me some money, cos they had just got a new stock in with a special re-introductory price. Legend. Plus student discount....

But it sat on my shelves for at least 2 months before I gave it more than an hour of my time, the game can be confusing to get used to and the citadel is just confusing and overwhelming the first time you go there.

And the game is massively flawed, the number of times I got stuck inside the hand rail beside the Galaxy Map on the Normandy became a joke. Fortunately I discovered that if you turn around and talk to navigator pressly, it moves you next to him and frees you :heh: Not to mention the textures loading and... those elevators.

If anyone is getting added by Mech Maverick it's me. Decided to set my 360 up for the new Halo maps and i think I'm gonna get GTA on it.

Wow, Im suprised. How come?

What does everyone intend to make their GTA people look like? Im gonna probably go and make him after the image of myself - super slick and uberly sexy.

Anyway how much does the Iron Man demo suck.

Uber let down. (Dont really know why I got my hopes up...the glory days of good comic book games are over. It wont get better than MVSC2 and maybe its time for me to accept that)

Please keep GTA discussion in the GTA thread. I've completely avoided all details about the game/screenshots/story/videos/everything and ReZ you've just told me there's character customisation >>

I finally got my first 1000!

Then again, it's (Paradise, that is) the only game that's compelled me to do so.

Nice work Cube :D I recently got a 1000 too... but out of 1050 :/

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!