N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

If I remember correctly the 23 inch version is not HD, the 26 model is the cheapest HD set

I thought that, but it is HD Ready for gaming. It's just not HD Ready for a TV Signal, so i've read.

Could be wrong, all of the sites i've gone on have stated it's HD Ready though, the cheapest i've found is £467.99, and if i can, i reckon i'll get that, i don't know if it's only for businesses though....

I only want HD for gaming, i don't watch TV in my study.

:hehe:

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, i definately can get a 23'' Samsung LCD.

Anyone know a place where i can buy one first thing tomorrow for £500 or less and it's in stock?

Really need your help! I have found quite a few places but i have never heard or used them before, i would like a well-known place.

Play.com would of been my best bet, but they are still awaiting stock...

I never knew these damn tv were so popular! :indeed:

The difference between HD ready and HDTV ready is that to be HDTV ready a TV must contain a digital connect (hdmi, dvi) and HDCP. HDCP is a type of protection that communicates with the source equipment to stop piracy.

Guest Jordan

I'm screwed, i suck at Hexic and Kameo A rankings are bloody impossible. I'll be working towards getting those final few fruits during the week though!

Gotta get to 800 or so before Ridge Racer 6/DoA4 will be out.

Guest Jordan
No worries, you've still got a week and a half before RR6, and almost a month and a half before DoA4.

I thought DoA was out the same day as RR6? O_o

The difference between HD ready and HDTV ready is that to be HDTV ready a TV must contain a digital connect (hdmi, dvi) and HDCP. HDCP is a type of protection that communicates with the source equipment to stop piracy.

Right, also would it be best to use a VGA cable or is the HD cable which comes with your Xbox360 better, in your opinion? I didn't even know about the VGA cable before Meik mentioned it, can the 23'' Samsung use this?

The 'response time' of the tv is important as well isn't it? One Samsung 23'' i saw had a response time of <12ms is that good?

I'm SO SO confused! I know i have to set the tv/xbox360 at 720p to get the best pic, i don't know which cable is best to use, although the VGA is sold out everywhere isn't it?

Meik was that you who posted a pic of there Samsung earlier in this thread or someone else?

I don't want to spend £500 and not notice any difference in picture, it's pretty worrying! I don't want to be dissapointed.

:)