N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Sell them on ebay you will get much better monies.

Pretty hard seen as though they're not in my hand anymore.

I don't know any independant game shops around my area. I can think of one but that's in Middleton which I don't like and havnt been to in years.

So i'm playing Ep2 for the third time (PC), messing about in Eli's little office, before you've gotta run off to shut the silo door, and after a little... information is revealed, i found this behind some boxes:

hevpanelxr4.jpg

I thought it was quite cool

That image isn't loading for me, but assuming that's the old HEV charger you're talking about, you should try looking for it in HL2, it's worth an achievement to find it ;)

I'm bloody loving TF2, just used my month card what they gave me when my 360 died and i'm having a blast with it, Pyro/Sniper FTW, i'm very tempted to get Steam and get the PC version so when my card dies I can still play TF2 while having all of te other goodies of the orange box. (How much is it on Steam anyway o0?)

No idea, but the orange box is only £20 on Steam.

You can buy it seperatly. Just make sure your computer is decent enough to run it.

Guest Stefkov

My brother can vouch for that. He had to buy a gig more ram and a new 2GHz processor but on his Nvidia Geforce 5200 or something with 128MB ram it runs smooth.