N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I've been sat here playing Gears of War, now R6V, and I was just thinking of the games that (I can remember) i'm going to be getting.

Naruto, Assassins Creed, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Bioshock, Madden, GH3, Rock Band, COD4,

Those I remember

Guest Jordan

My 360 games till end of the year:

Halo 3: Legendary Edition

Sega Rally Revo

Guitar Hero III

Assassin's Creed

Project Gotham Racing 4

Burnout Paradise

Call of Duty 4

I still need to finish R6V and Lost Planet, finished the story of Saints Row, but gotta finish the side quests. I can't even force myself to play games on my shitty current TV. Ah well, ordering a new one next week :)

My 360 games till end of the year:

Halo 3: Legendary Edition

Sega Rally Revo

Guitar Hero III

Assassin's Creed

Project Gotham Racing 4

Burnout Paradise

Call of Duty 4

I still need to finish R6V and Lost Planet, finished the story of Saints Row, but gotta finish the side quests. I can't even force myself to play games on my shitty current TV. Ah well, ordering a new one next week :)

I hope that makes it out this year.

everyone should buy skate.

This man speaks the truth!

i hear the demo comes out early Tuesday morning, (or is that just for america?)

anyways:

assassins creed

skate.

john woo presents: Stranglehold

halo 3

and burnout paradice if its out this year

Track and Field is annoying as hell. I only need the High Jump and Hammer Throw achievements but I have to trek through the rest of the events to get there.

Im suprisingly enjoying Tenchu at the moment. I kept getting killed or rubbish ranks but once I changed my way of playing Im flying through.

This man speaks the truth!

i hear the demo comes out early Tuesday morning, (or is that just for america?)

anyways:

assassins creed

skate.

john woo presents: Stranglehold

halo 3

and burnout paradice if its out this year

The demo is worldwide, but early morning there means afternoon here.

Guest Stefkov

Mate, high jump isnt that hard. You know you can press it when you're in the air to get more angle, despite what you jumped off the ground at.

Also the achievement for qualifying on every individual attempt, how did you get it?

Have you guys tried the D-pad? It's a lot easier than the analogue stick.

Also the achievement for qualifying on every individual attempt, how did you get it?

Man I forgot I still need that one aswell! I dont have a problem with any of the events apart from the Hammer and High Jumps. The Hammer I can always nail at least 1 but never anymore and the High Jump I always end up jumping too early.

I have been trying to get that qualify achievement but like I said once the Hammer event hits its usually game over for me so I just try to reach the High Jump.

Guest Stefkov

I did amazing once. Qualified on every attempt, then got to high jump and fouled one of them. Then qualified but didn'd get the achievement. I was quite annoyed.

Yeah, the high jump, wait until the K of the Konami in the background, has it's K half off the screen on the left. Press A then you should jump straight up, then press a again when he's on the next animation where he's lying down, (hold it aswell) and you should get a smaller angle, then when you think so press it again and he should get right over.

It's hard to explain