N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry mate i was doing fight night speeding it so i can send it back next day , got 20 games on my list i need to get through, gone back to ps2 game aswell play ones i never got to. so far Warriors isn't a bad game if you bored

Going to sneak past Chris c in achievements just so when nizumal says you have crap achievement points i can say so does your friend

Guest Stefkov
Got my 360 back today, about time!

Just need the costume achievement and all the online ones for Bomberman now.

Same, but I need to get the claim 30 tiles in a zombie match. Closest I got was 110 ish. I got so annoyed time ran out.

I need 5 hats, 9 eye things and 10 costumes. So that's 24 more little crystal things to get.

Going to sneak past Chris c in achievements just so when nizumal says you have crap achievement points i can say so does your friend

say to him i dont care?

trying to get all the clothes on bomberman as most look ace got the cowboy hat now that looks awesome

You just need to practice Moria. You get used to sliding down for the orange button eventually. At first it seems really hard, but just play through the songs in order. I only managed 3 stars on most hard songs at first, but just play through as far as you can until you get stuck, then start from the first song again. That was my method, at least.

Guest Stefkov
My gamertag is Sunny Bisk!

I saw the invitation, and remembered your mlast.fm name or one of them was the same. So I knew it as you :heh:

My gamertag is Sunny Bisk!

Wondering who the hell that was :)

Same, but I need to get the claim 30 tiles in a zombie match. Closest I got was 110 ish. I got so annoyed time ran out.

I need 5 hats, 9 eye things and 10 costumes. So that's 24 more little crystal things to get.

Just got all the achievements now. All those wanting the tile achievement just set the power-ups to the massive flame and the skeleton bomb, knock everything else off and make it a 2min match. Once you secure those power ups then you will have no problem getting the achievement.

Guest Stefkov
Just got all the achievements now. All those wanting the tile achievement just set the power-ups to the massive flame and the skeleton bomb, knock everything else off and make it a 2min match. Once you secure those power ups then you will have no problem getting the achievement.

Awesome, cheers man. Got 132 then and for a second I thought you had to get 135. :heh:

Guest Stefkov
Letty has more gamerpoints than Bauer :D

I lol'd when I was looking through my friends list.

Gear now anyone?