N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

COD3 maybe yeah, Vegas I don't like and i dont have PDZ.

And I've just messed up my saves for THP8, now I need to start a new career.....

FUCK OFF

You're not enjoying yourselves cause you don't have me shouting down your ears anymore :heh:. I'll be back soon though...maybe in a couple of weeks.

Don't do Vegas...It's a bit dull in deathmatch...Terrorist hunt is good though :), PDZ blows...

I say we stick with Gears :).

Honestly I doubt you will ever get a game that everybody has and wants to play at the same time. That is until Halo 3.

Ditto. At my parties everyone wants to play Halo 2 but only a select few want to play Gears. Perhaps because on Halo you can have double the amount of players.

Guest Stefkov

But I have it. I have the 5 mil combo achievement and the That was a sick high score or whatever achievement.

:heh:

Man, Tony Hawk. I played 4 and THUG so many times. Must have completed each at least 10 times. Might get the Xbox version, how does it compare to 4? I stopped getting them after THUG2, that game was just bad :(

Man, Tony Hawk. I played 4 and THUG so many times. Must have completed each at least 10 times. Might get the Xbox version, how does it compare to 4? I stopped getting them after THUG2, that game was just bad :(
After 4 everything sucked. Until Project 8.

As far as i am concerned its a return to form.

Support take their time answering calls don't they >> Ringing up finally bout my 3 red lighter had this bloody music in my ear for 20 minutes, not had the woman say anything for a while either o0

The Xbox Support are Eastern European Monkeys tied to a phone line with a gun to their head from Bill Gates telling them to give the worlds most retarded advice ever...

Seriously I call them on a weekly basis with problems with my 360, I'm on my 5th now...

Guest Stefkov

I like the sound of COD3 for our new online game. You can get over 8 people playing and it's £17.99 at play.com.

Get it now!

I would much rather a CoD game than GoW. I've always found GoW rather boring. There aren't enough weapons, 4vs4 gets a bit boring. The maps are all really dark. It's really slow-paced. CoD is much better, although Halo 2 would be even better. :heh: