N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is great news Arnold, thanks for the heads up. It has also been confirmed that this is GLOBAL, so the likes of me and Caboose/Chuck/Rob/schoolpants who just had to pay to get ours fixed will get a refund within the next 12 weeks.

Just a quick correction :D

So theyve finally decided that they made a mistake. Great stuff but is the '12 weeks' legit or is it just making a point. If they didnt state how long it will take, it should take a long time.

my alteregosare supposed to be secret

Yeah, because it's one of the worlds worst built consoles, so many problems with it. Great console but soooooo badly built. My DVD drive has started getting stuck when it comes out now, and my friends has too. >.< Damn you microsoft!!

Have to admit, it's badly built. I'm on my second 360 since September.

Guest Stefkov

Anyone else who has played Tonhy Hawks and has gotten the 500,000 combo achievement how did you get it?

I've just done a combo over a million and I didn't get the damn thing.

Are you meant to do it in a Classic thing, or in anything else?

Anyone else who has played Tonhy Hawks and has gotten the 500,000 combo achievement how did you get it?

I've just done a combo over a million and I didn't get the damn thing.

Are you meant to do it in a Classic thing, or in anything else?

You have to do it in Free Skate apparantly.

If you want to do some online stuff, i'll be about tomorrow : peace:

Guest Stefkov

That's the thing, I've done it in Free skate, just roaming around. The game annoys me now, don't think I'll be playing it for a while..

Jesus, i jsut set up my mate's Xbox Live FROM SCRATCH and when i say that i mean from scratch. I first had to put the ethernet in his pc, which took me about 20 minutes 'cause of a few problems. Then i had to set it up, whcih didn't take long (we opted for ICS, the cheaper option) but then it took me half an hour to get the DNS settings right on the xbox. Seriously it took 2 hours at least.

It won't work, on a game where timing is so important the slightest bit of lag, which is unavoidable really, will kill it.

Totally agree. That is why they didnt want to have it online in the 1st place as its really a hardcore fighting game, guess someone put pressure on Sega to add it then.