N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone recomend a good game for 400 points?

Jetpac Refuelled is pretty fun, and it has lots of content for it's 400 points price (including the original Spectrum game, and things like a cool looking dashboard theme you unlock when you reach level 64).

There's also a few decent games for 400 points like TMNT 1989, Smash TV, Gauntlet, ..., but frankly I consider Jetpac Refuelled, Castlevania: SOTN and Pacman C.E. the best games currently available on XBLA, so Jetpac Refuelled is my favorite 400 points game.

Give the demo a try, and see if you like it.

Matthew m8 I need the name of that Computer shop, gonna phone and get it done tommorow. Do they do printers? Im posting here becuase you will read this and your not on msn:P

Thats not funny, now your offline

Guest Jordan
Easy PC alright gotcha. Get it whiped. My father approves. Do they just need the Pc or do they need cables?

Generally just the PC tower should be fine.

Hour Of Victory get´s slaughtered by Gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/hourofvictory/review.html?sid=6173411

it also got the axe at ign.. im a sucker for ww2 games.. so this is dissapointing.. currently battling thought COD3.. can't wait for COD modern warfare.. even though it's not ww2.. as long as they stick to "realistic" weapons and enemies im happy

Guest Stefkov
it also got the axe at ign.. im a sucker for ww2 games.. so this is dissapointing.. currently battling thought COD3.. can't wait for COD modern warfare.. even though it's not ww2.. as long as they stick to "realistic" weapons and enemies im happy

Modern Warfare looks amazing. Watching the video for it ages ago it looked so damn good.