N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

Thank god for that. Finally finished all the GRAW2 SP achievements.

Just gotta do most of the multi now...

Are the new packs any good?

I think I might get the 350 one now since it goes to SOS :yay:

I just had a quick game of that pack and out of the 4 skins, one i hate, one is alright and 2 i really like.

Later, once my hands and eyes have recovered, i'll try the 20 skin booster.

Guest Stefkov

Be ready for really slow loading times and really short races that make the loading times seem extremely pointless :)

Guest Stefkov

The upside down one you can get as easily as getting that floating down achievement. I forget what stage it's on but its just a bottle on the floor. Then you have to trawl to somewhere else to find the same potion to turn the place back to normal.

Guest Stefkov

PoP is really frustratingly fun I think. At first it seems impossible until the later levels when you start to learn that the enemies are actually the same AI so you figure out how to kil them easily then go back and do the begining levels quicker.

PS: I just got the

achievement.

on tier 5 on dirt now nearly on tier 6

new high for me on the xboxlive records - 264th :o - i had a crap first sector as well i thought but the rest was perfect ended up 15 seconds ahead of cpu on pro am so mustve been good :)

havent been on forza much just been enjoying dirt so much :)

PoP is really frustratingly fun I think. At first it seems impossible until the later levels when you start to learn that the enemies are actually the same AI so you figure out how to kil them easily then go back and do the begining levels quicker.

PS: I just got the

achievement.

Haha, little cheat. I got the inverse thingy one, actually really easy they're on screens next to each other ffs.

Guest Stefkov

Yeah that's why I kinda wondered how you didn't get that achievement. It's right there. I thought it was a poison bottle at first but drank it anyway.

:heh: I was getting annoyed at the elixer that you couldnt get when the dark prince came and some others I couldn't find, all for a worthy cause anyway.

:heh: I was getting annoyed at the elixer that you couldnt get when the dark prince came and some others I couldn't find, all for a worthy cause anyway.

That one has been the most annoying so far, what would be mopre helpful would be if the video told you what level he was on. I ahve most of them now though.

EDIT: Just saw it in the comments.

Have you won the lottery or something? :heh:

Let me know how they both play when you've had a good go on them, I'm thinking about picking both up at some point.

Lol, I really need games to stop coming out, can't stop myself from buying them.. Strangely though I still have £100 for my night out in a couple of weeks. :awesome:

i always complete the games i got before buying new ones. By that time i can usually pick it up cheaper in a sale or second hand :)

really dont understand the fascination of achivement points for some of you meh ill never get it i suppose its just a number to me

Guest Jordan
Tempted to go and buy a 360 game today... thinking of VP.

VP is a great game, but there are others you should consider:

Crackdown

DiRT

Gears of War

Kameo

GRAW 1 or 2

Virtua Tennis

Depends what you're into really, oh and buy lots and lots of MS points... so many good arcade games out.

Just got my dad to talk to Microsoft. Ill save the best for last.

The gist of it is that the guy on the phone was not authorised to talk about compensation. They are going to ring me in 24-48 hours to discuss it. My dad demanded a refund but the guy was said we might just get a free game. A free game is all well and good but I want a refund!My dad did the 'I dont expect this from Microsoft' business. I should have my console in a week max.

Heres the best bit an automated message whilst on hold said that the return time for consoles has been extended to 25 working days obviously I was a bit cheesed and this doesnt apply to me.