N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Stefkov

It seems if you replay a level in PoP, well I think depending on your time. Anyway I just got the 'good' ending, where the princess wasn't taken into the dungeons...

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You probably don't think I can force this towel down your throat. But trust me, I can. All the way." says:

Apparently the plan is for everyone to only play on the new maps as an incentive for us to buy them

You guys are like, bell-sniffs.

Donate me £9 on paypal and ill get them, i just don't wanna end up giving in and spending money.

Guest Stefkov

Marble Blast Ultra, I hear Geometry wars is fun.

Prince of Persia :heh:

Uno

Cloning Clyde = easy 200 points and funny

Alien Hominid

etc

etc

Guest Jordan

DiRT is so, so good! I just finished the second lot of races, they're getting crazy and i can drift like a whore in the Evo IX! :D

XBLA is amazin, anyone recommend some other games, i have Worms, Pacman CE, poker, tmnt, bankshot billiards and outpost kaloki X. What other ones are worth the money?

Personally besides Pacman CE (which you already own), my favourite games are:

-Castlevania: Symphony of the night - if you enjoy Castlevania games this one is a must have. (800 points)

-Jetpac Refuelled - this is how remakes of old games should be done on the XBLA. It includes a new version of the game (which looks great and has a catchy soundtrack, not to mention 128 levels, online and offline multiplayer, leaderboards, ...), the original Spectrum game (with it's own leaderboard), a brief history on the game/company (text pages) + you can unlock 2 gamer pictures and a very nice looking theme (the one I currently use on my dashboard) when you get to level 64. All this for a great price (400 points).

Just to let people know that Project Sylpheed's demo is now out.

America will get it on the 10th of July for $39.99 which is only £20 however I checked amazon and they have it for £39.99!!

Thats just a straight swap, I would say £25 would be awesome and £30 is okay. Hopefully that was just a guess by amazon...

Guest Jordan
I think I'm gonna go pick up either DiRT or Burnout Revenge tomorrow. It's a tough call o_0.

It very much is.

Burnout is crazy fast, alot to do with great online, but very tough achievements.

DiRT is far more varied, alot more complicated and a little slower, but imo alot funner.

Guest Jordan
i got 12 xboxarcade games :D

viva pinata and lord of rings middle earth 2 in game now on the 2 for £30 deal :o was so tempted...but next games im getting is Dirt and forza gah

I have 25 Arcade games:

Alien Hominid HD

Assault Heroes

Boom Boom Rocket

Castlevania: SoTN

Centipede & Millipede

Cloning Clyde

Dig Dug

Doom

Double Dragon

Feeding Frenzy

Geomatery Wars

Hexic HD

Jet Pac Refuelled

Marble Blast Ultra

Pac-Man C.E

Paper Boy

Prince of Persia Classic

Rush'n Attack

Smash TV

Street Fighter II': Hyper Fighting

Texas Hold 'Em

TMNT 1989 Arcade

Totemball

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Uno

i got 12 xboxarcade games :D

I got 14 (counting Hexic and Aegis Wing, which are both free), and I only have the console since last month... :D

Hexic HD

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Jetpac Refuelled

TMNT 1989 Arcade

Street Fighter II' HF

Cloning Clyde

Outpost Kaloki X

Smash TV

Gauntlet

Aegis Wing

PAC-MAN

MS.PAC-MAN

Pac-Man C.E.

Prince of Persia

Guest Stefkov

I got 13 Arcade games.

I went back to PoP and got my score up to 800,000+, nearly 900,000.

I want to get more.

I'm 154 in the PoP leaderboards.

What the hell. The guy in first place has 2,148,258,506

how?!?! That's like 2 billion.