Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.jeux-france.com/news20482_fear-2-se-precise.html

F.E.A.R. 2 is specified

Monolith Productions has just confirmed today the development on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC of one following its First Person Shooter F.E.A.R. and gives as of now the advisability the North-American players of choosing on http://www.nameyourfear.com the final name which this new episode developed in collaboration with Warner Bros Interactive will carry.

So that's,

- F.E.A.R. 2 for 360, PS3, PC

- Players in North-America will be able to choose the name of the title (I think!).

No mate it's because Monolith don't own the rights to F.E.A.R, Vivendi own it and they fell out, so we get to name the actual title not a subtitle.

Whats with the american hate?, if they don't like any of the names then they won't pick any of them.

Pac-Man Jr. will be coming to Live Arcade. It's like regular Pac-Man, but he wears a spinner hat.

I lol'd. First a little. Then I went back and read that again, worked out what a spinner hat was, and then lol'd again.

F.E.A.R 2 is good news. What about M.E.N for the title?

When does the Halo 3 Beta end? Quick answer pls m8s.

Ummm... confusing!

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/793/793986p1.html

A Sequel to F.E.A.R.

It's time for you to name your fear.

It seemed like a foregone conclusion that a sequel would come skittering out from the darkness to make another indelible impression on the gaming masses. What none of us really expected was the rift between then publisher Vivendi and Monolith over the franchise. So what happened? Well Vivendi still owns the F.E.A.R. name and plans to bring another game using that brand with a "2" at the end. Meanwhile, Monolith and Warner Brothers are bringing out a sequel within the universe made popular by the first F.E.A.R. title. Because they don't own the famous brand, they have to create a new identity for their established universe.

To do this, they want to enlist you, the gamers, to create the best name for this new game that you can think of and submit the suggestions to nameyourfear.com up until June 22nd. Once they've picked out the best titles from the submissions, they'll then turn the same site into a voting booth for all comers. Just pop in and pick your favorite and cast your ballot. Who knows, you may see your own suggestion used in a high-profile title.

So there will be two F.E.A.R. 2's?!!

I honestly think it should be.

F.E.A.R 2

L.O.L

In other news i played on the 360 raqcing wheel today at PC World and it is amazing, feels just like the arcades, if not better. I really had to push myself not to buy one.

Guest Stefkov

Got my sister playing Uno, only 10 more wins and she'll have gotten the win 40 games for me. :heh:

I had another go on the Forza demo...couldn't handle it, I just don't like driving games.

Got my sister playing Uno, only 10 more wins and she'll have gotten the win 40 games for me. :heh:

I had another go on the Forza demo...couldn't handle it, I just don't like driving games.

I kept trying the Forza demo because I was desperate to like it, and once I stopped playing it like PGR3 I started getting better at it and it's really good. I'm definitely going to get it Saturday.