N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wont be able to play much more beyond an hour or so a day of Halo 3 beta cos of my damned dirty exams!!! I need to get 80% in order to do what i want. 'tis fucking lame!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wont be able to play much more beyond an hour or so a day of Halo 3 beta cos of my damned dirty exams!!! I need to get 80% in order to do what i want. 'tis fucking lame!!!

man that really sucks, I know quite a few people who can't play as much of the beta as they would want to, due to exams.

Although for me, this is Christmas come early, my final exam was yesterday! :santa:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ditto, except my exams end a week before the Beta does so its not all bad!:heh:

In order to connect both my 360 and PC to the same monitor would this do?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Belkin-Omniview-4-Port-KVM-Switch/dp/B00006BB9Q/ref=sr_1_1/203-6429750-7355966?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1179167736&sr=1-1

Ofcourse i will need to buy the VGA cable as well.

Anyone? 101010101

Guest Stefkov

Awesome, looking forward to Naruto.

What screws with your disks is changing it's position whilst it's switched on.

I remember, before when I was a nintendo Fanboy, watching the video of someone have a disk running when the 360 was vertical then moved it to a horizontal position. A scratch all along the outsidish of the disc.

Anyone? 101010101

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Port-Way-VGA-Monitor-Switch/dp/B000J249JC/ref=sr_1_3/202-6417538-9000662?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1179244062&sr=1-3

im pretty sure even that would do what you want and save you 30-odd quid in the process

If you really want a KVM Switch then try eBuyer.com

£10 off a £30 spend through Google Checkout at the moment so you could get a really good KVM on the cheap