N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catan & Centipede + Millipede out this week on XBLA. Centipede + Millipede bundled together for 400 points is rather tempting. Do they play like Geometry Wars?

I'm presuming we're talking about the arcade game centipede here, in which case, no, and to be honest I can't see it working as well without the trackball controls of the arcade original.

Can someone please please PLASE help me!

Halo 2 doesnt seem to be working, single player and co-op works fine locally, just XBL doesnt work, it says i'm not signed in even when i am on my 360.

help please. . .

Halo 2 doesnt seem to be working, single player and co-op works fine locally, just XBL doesnt work, it says i'm not signed in even when i am on my 360.

help please. . .

It automatically disconnects you when you start a Xbox game. You need to set your PC to stay automatically allow the connection through all the time.

At least I did...

It automatically disconnects you when you start a Xbox game. You need to set your PC to stay automatically allow the connection through all the time.

At least I did...

My PC???

i have it connected directly to the internet via an ethernet port . . .

Gears was crap. The high pitched kid annoyed the crap out of me and whoever had the shitty connection shall never play again.

Hey, dude, he's like on of my best mates :heh:

Anyway, yeah, man I torque bowed you in the face a lot. Actually, I did that to everyone a lot haha. There was no lag once a couple of people left, 3 on 3 was fine..

help please. . .

A couple of my mates from work were having the same problem with Halo2 over the weekend, it wouldnt let them play on Live. They had to erase the 360 memory of the Halo 2 stuff and then download all of the maps and updates again, worked fine for both of them after that.

Fuck knows then...

I tried.:red:

i appreciate it, how do you have your 360 going through your pc? :S lol

A couple of my mates from work were having the same problem with Halo2 over the weekend, it wouldnt let them play on Live. They had to erase the 360 memory of the Halo 2 stuff and then download all of the maps and updates again, worked fine for both of them after that.

thanks shall try, esp since my completed save for both halo's is on my now dead fat xbox

i appreciate it, how do you have your 360 going through your pc? :S lol

Internet connection sharing, connect to the web by plugging the ethernet cable into your PC's ethernet port. It's what i'm doing.