N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news for gamers, bad news for zombies. Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has just announced that Dead Rising 2, the sequel to Capcom's zombie massacre-ing game Dead Rising, is currently under development for the Xbox 360. See? We're so excited we're starting to make words up again.

Details are still scarce, but more information could come via Capcom's Gamers' Day event on Thursday. We'll be keeping our eyes peeled back for more info, so keep checking back here for updates. As for the zombies out there, well, we don't suggest going back to the mall just yet.

Guest Stefkov
Volk and Los Muertes taken care of. But the Shai-Gen are already proving to be a pain in the arse, i spent half an hour just trying to get the the last supply point. It's all too high up.

Which supply point is it?

They're all quite a bitch on that island.

Guest Jordan
Volk and Los Muertes taken care of. But the Shai-Gen are already proving to be a pain in the arse, i spent half an hour just trying to get the the last supply point. It's all too high up.

You need to go from another building high up and jump to it, also you'll need 4 star agility probably.

spooky, I was just about to post about my rentals!

I use http://www.swapgame.co.uk which does it for me, if any of you decide to sign up I'd be grateful if you let me refer you as I think we both get some money off or something. I've been using it for probably a year now with only a few minor complaints with the turnaround speed.

Im thinking of using them, when I do sign up I will let you know so you can tell me how to refer you.

Lol, yeah, let the people that know you a little better mock you.

Yeah I agree, though call me old fashioned or something but dont people on LIVE have any manners?

I went into a room, wen on COG and this guy went ape saying "GET THE FUCK ONTO LOCUST NOW!!" (I had no problem going to locust, because obviously the guys were friends, and I know myself how aggrivating it is to have your mates on the other side) So I said sure I will, as soon as you say please! Then he went onto a rant didnt start the game and after wasting everybodys time I just left!!

Seriously, I dont get the lack of manners....

I agree. Its the one thing I really hate about Live and not being fuuny here but most of the time its americans who start the mouthing off. Most of the time I just play with my peeps on my friendlist over Live but some achievys require to play ranked matches which means I have to hook up with randoms. When I do this I usually just play with my headset out.

I know some people really can be tools, but you just have to ignore them really. Luckily I am fantastic at verbal wars and comebacks so its no skin off my nose.

If in doubt, just start coming onto them...a LOT of the Americans on LIVE are homophobic jackballs "fag" this and "fag" that. When you start telling them you are finding their voice sexy its awesome!!!

True but its annoying when you are playing a game and some jerk keeps mouthing off. I cant wait til Halo 3 so I can just silence them all with the A-Hole button.

I wonder if Microsoft will announce a controller warranty extension and free replacement scheme for all of us who end up wearing out the A-hole buttons on our controllers! I'm sure we'll be using them as much as the right trigger!

I know some people really can be tools, but you just have to ignore them really. Luckily I am fantastic at verbal wars and comebacks so its no skin off my nose.

If in doubt, just start coming onto them...a LOT of the Americans on LIVE are homophobic jackballs "fag" this and "fag" that. When you start telling them you are finding their voice sexy its awesome!!!

Consider yourself added mate, I wanna hear this in action!!!!!!

You need to go from another building high up and jump to it, also you'll need 4 star agility probably.

Oh yeah i know, i got it eventually, after figuring out which building to jump to and how.

@Stef: It's the highest one of the Shai Gen island.

Got the Global Impact Achievement, that was a fun one.

I'm enjoying acheivement whoring this game.

For someone who's never particularly enjoyed GTA games, how is Crackdown? It's part of a ncie bundle at GameStation (http://www.gamestation.co.uk/discountaddall.asp?discountid=145%20) but I was thinking I could maybe sell it with the Halo 3 beta pass (since I'm not too bothered about it) on ebay and make a nice bit of money back. How much you reckon I would get for that, by the way?

Guest Jordan

Wow, theres a SHIT tonne of comments on MN.com about the Guitar Hero 2 DLC costs. 179 within a couple of hours, 95% are complaints over the price.

Considering these are old songs, not even remastered or anything and damn expensive too... jeeze.

Wow, theres a SHIT tonne of comments on MN.com about the Guitar Hero 2 DLC costs. 179 within a couple of hours, 95% are complaints over the price.

Considering these are old songs, not even remastered or anything and damn expensive too... jeeze.

They are too expensive considering they aren't new. If enough people don't buy them, they'll come down in price i guess. Capitalism and all that.

Also, 200 posts, Wooo, I'm a regular!

Bearing in mind the game was £70.

Thats the most Ive ever spent on a guy personally, and its not the best game Ive ever played, thus shouldnt be the most expensive.

Guest Stefkov

@ Ash, ah you got it. Well done

Finally got the Repo Man Achievement. Now all I have left is the Hidden Orbs to collect.

I'm on 177. :D

Crackdown FTW!