N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Guest Stefkov
Oblivion is amazing, i'm just going round doing side quests all day :D

Best way to get strogner in Oblivion since the world levels with you?

Is it by buying lots of spells at your level and holding off sleeping for a bit or am i being dumb here?

I'm getting bashed by some ape troll things in a painting, i'm too weak and i'm scared the same may happen when i try and close the first gate :S

moooo

I think I know what you're up to. id you get warped into a painting, then when you got through the guy came up to you and said some dude ran off with his paintbrush.

That took me ages to do and put me off the game, I kept dying and it took ages before I finally did it.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I know what you're up to. id you get warped into a painting, then when you got through the guy came up to you and said some dude ran off with his paintbrush.

That took me ages to do and put me off the game, I kept dying and it took ages before I finally did it.

exactly it, you can coat your balde in turps to help get kill them faster but as far as i can tell theres 3 or more of these things and i cant even kill one yet :S

how did you finally do it?

also congrats on crackdown! :D

Guest Jordan
the king and duke characters on virtua tennis 3 are fuckin impossible to defeat and unlock... tried about 4 times to beat em so far and they r too good... any1 else done em?

Use Federer on Duke and Nadal on King and use a mix of baseline power shots and quick volleys at the net... its very possible.

I've gotten like, 4 games in the last 5 days since Letty's been here (leaving today T_T):

Castlevania: Symphony of the night

Earth Defence Force 2017 (which seems like a very long game, 9% in at the 2 1/2 hour point)

Guitar Hero II

Alien Hominid HD.

The Free South Park episode is no longer free is it? I went onto my USA account to get it but it wanted points, unless I was looking in the wrong place?

Crackdown is great fun but I can't see myself getting all the Hidden Orbs, I just don't have that kind of patience, agility orbs, maybe, but not hidden ones. I have 9 hidden and 126 agility.

Guest Stefkov
exactly it, you can coat your balde in turps to help get kill them faster but as far as i can tell theres 3 or more of these things and i cant even kill one yet :S

how did you finally do it?

also congrats on crackdown! :D

Yeah you have to coat your blade in that poison to kill the paint trolls. I just donned on my most defensive armour, pressed the left stick to sneak with my bow and arrow out. Dealt a little damage with that then because I'm a dark Elf (I think) I have the ability to summon a guardian so I summoned him and he took most of the damage. Coated my sword and twatted the troll. Saved it afterwards and started to heal myself with the healing magic spell before moving on. There's one bit where theres two of them I think, you just gotta draw one of them to you.

Just watching the video footage of Halo 3 multiplayer. Wowza, hype x 1000

links please :D

Yeah you have to coat your blade in that poison to kill the paint trolls. I just donned on my most defensive armour, pressed the left stick to sneak with my bow and arrow out. Dealt a little damage with that then because I'm a dark Elf (I think) I have the ability to summon a guardian so I summoned him and he took most of the damage. Coated my sword and twatted the troll. Saved it afterwards and started to heal myself with the healing magic spell before moving on. There's one bit where theres two of them I think, you just gotta draw one of them to you.

grrrrr, that quest is gunna be a bithc, best get some nice gold at the end!!!

Also, i think i've come accross some vampires last night, tbh i was shit scared! lol

i got approached in the Imperial City and told to go to some guys house, went to the basement and theres 3 'vampire hunters' wanting to kill a priest. oddly they have blood red eyes and pointed teeth, and take foundly to naps at daytime hmmmmmm, somethings tells me i wont be doing this quest.

DO IT!!!

I bet your probably stuck/bored at the library in Halo. . .

LMBO. Thats the point where you have to make a decision whether to push through and keep playing or just give it all up.

Thanks for the heads up about the beta guyfromsparks, I have been deciding when to put a weeks holiday in for work and know I think I know when to use it.

Guest Stefkov

I think its the part after the Lirary. Where you have to destry the generators or something. I just thought I couldnt be bothered. I'll go back to it today.

Halo 3 May? Damn that's far. But at least i get a month to get through Crackdown.

The halo 3 Beta does look awesome. Apparently they've said it is not going to be a demo, meaning we'll be having the full version of multiplayer.

Speaking of Crackdown, I wonder how many copies will end up getting traded in after the Halo 3 beta is over. Methinks the likes of Game and Gamestation will be over run with them.

We already are. We have about 12 pre-owned copies. Same with a lot of games, people only seem to trade in about six of the same games.

I think its the part after the Lirary. Where you have to destry the generators or something. I just thought I couldnt be bothered. I'll go back to it today.

I've completed Halo 2 but not Halo 1, I think I finished the library but a bit after that I was fighting off a load of those zombie flood things and got bored as it was dark and i couldn't see where to go.

Thinking back, is it just me or is the whole Halo storyline a little... bad? The premise of the big floaty ring in space is pretty cool but I couldn't tell what the bad guys were saying in any of the cutscenes in Halo 2, and what was the deal with that Little Shop of Horrors talking plant thing? I hope it's improved in the third one.

Multiplayer was always fun though.

I've completed Halo 2 but not Halo 1, I think I finished the library but a bit after that I was fighting off a load of those zombie flood things and got bored as it was dark and i couldn't see where to go.

Thinking back, is it just me or is the whole Halo storyline a little... bad? The premise of the big floaty ring in space is pretty cool but I couldn't tell what the bad guys were saying in any of the cutscenes in Halo 2, and what was the deal with that Little Shop of Horrors talking plant thing? I hope it's improved in the third one.

Multiplayer was always fun though.

Yea, I'm making my way through the second one now and although there are some good bits I would have to say it is really dull.

Guest Stefkov
Speaking of Crackdown, I wonder how many copies will end up getting traded in after the Halo 3 beta is over. Methinks the likes of Game and Gamestation will be over run with them.

I remember before it came out people were saying it's just gonna be bought for the Halo 3 aspect. I don't think it has really, I think peopel found out it was a good game.

Plus leaving the beta this late after the sale of the game made people hold onto it :p