N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Jesus Christ, Sonic the Hedgehog really is one of the worst games I've ever played.

Other than that I love my 360, Gears and Crackdown are awesome and the whole Xbox Live service is fantastic, the only problem is that there isn't enough harddrive space on the 360, demo's and some of the downloads for my old Xbox games are taking up a few gigs, guess I'd better delete some.

Ooo Look at ma sexy Gamecard. :hehe:

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I got rid of all the crap I wont use, theres some videos on there already isnt there? I just deleted them. I only got about 9 GB left on my HDD.

hah now I have 10.4 GB free. I had the UEFA CL demo on it which wasnt finished and taking up a gig.

I was reading through Major Nelsons blog eysterday and came across that gamer picture thing. Anyone else seen this?

You can hover your mouse over the picture in someones profile on xbox.com and it'll say where its from.

Guest Jordan

Well since Guitar Hero II is out in the US today and downloadable content is supposed to be out on release week, i'm keeping my eye on Major Nelsons' blog.

I wanna see GH1 songs, Halo music maybe? Other new bands?

AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!

My Oblivion disc isn't working! It says its dirty and wont let me load up any saved games, even though the disc itself is perfect apart from a few tiny hairline scratches.

Are 360 disc usually this sensitive? or is it just my copy thats a dirrty bugger?

Cool, I shall try that now!

Do I have to change any settings on my comp, like turn on internet sharing or summit cause otherwise wont they both be fighting for the same ip address?!

Not that i'm aware of. I just plug it into my modem thingy and i'm fine.

Play.com lists Mass Effect as coming out next month. Please say they're right.

Guest Stefkov

Finally got the 6 stunts in 60 seconds achievement. I found a website which suggested going up to a wall sticking to it and backflipping off it. Tried and failed.

The huts on the beach was an easier option. PLus doing that loads of time until I got the achievement got me up to about 50 in driving. Now to get that other 50..

The huts on the beach was an easier option. PLus doing that loads of time until I got the achievement got me up to about 50 in driving. Now to get that other 50..

I HATE driving in Crackdown, probably because i'm still no star lol

Cool, I shall try that now!

Do I have to change any settings on my comp, like turn on internet sharing or summit cause otherwise wont they both be fighting for the same ip address?!

If it goes into your PCs ethernet port then you have to turn on ICS, but straight to the modem probably not. I'm guessing btw, my 360 hasn't despatched yet, let alone arrive.:blank:

Guest Stefkov
I HATE driving in Crackdown, probably because i'm still no star lol

I used to think it was a load of balls but then to get the achievements I had to get it up, after I co-op'd with Sparks though the supercar gets guns which when actually driving around in, its pretty awesome. Specially on the Los Muertos island, gunning and running down everyone and everything. Its great getting the cops and the enemies chasing you in that car cos you get your driving and shooting up but also goes down cos you kill innocent people and police.

Guest Stefkov

I just watched 4 videos of Mass Effect, and I thought I'd seen the video before. It looks awesome.

Anyone know whats wrong with Crackdown online?

I tried joining Takeo and now Sparks but its says I cant join because of my connection.

Same on Sparks end aswell.

Well my 360 is now online!

How do I get one of those stylish looking gamertags for my sig? I know about the basic way of putting one in but I don't want that huge block of one!

Also whats all this talk about episodes of South Park being downloadable? I had a look on the marketplace and there wasn't anything of the like. Do I need an American account to download stuff like that? If so how do I go about getting one of them?!

All I need now is a decent game to be able to play online - only have NHL 07 at the moment (this is actually the first time I've turned the 360 on since getting the Wii)!