N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just find raiding caves is the best way to get money + weapons. You keep the stuff thats useful and sell the rest, ive found weapons worth £4k and up doing this ;)

How so?

I was killing the final boss and it was dark, and I've got that vampire disease thing, and then once I'd killed it I was stuck in the light and I've got noway of getting to somewhere out of the sunlight. So I'm screwed.

Guest Stefkov
Awesome find! I'm actually suprised that I'm still playing this a fair bit. I finished it the weekend it came out but I still keep going back to it because I love jumping around, and the explosions are awesome!!!

I can't wait for the expansion and the sequal!

Waa expansion and sequal?! That sounds great.

I was just running around trying to find agility orbs, trying to get to high places to look dwn and found that duck. I wonder if theres anything else like that.

I got my first house in Oblivion last night. I was only on around/under 1000 gold, before I started to buy stuf, so I just did the duplicate item cheat and got up to 100,000 gold, bought a house in Lleyawin, i think, and bought interior desing, stored most of my stuff and no I can finally pick up some more stuff without having to drop lesser items.

Guest Stefkov
Does the Premium 360 come with a free month of Xbox Live Gold? I'm setting everything up right now and I'm wondering wether I need to pay for it or not.

Yes it does.

Yes it does.

Yeah I've found the slip that tells me it does now but when I'm setting up Xbox Live it tells me I need to either get Silver for free or pay for Gold, how do I get my free month?

EDIT: Sorted, I was just being a retard.

Clan functionality isn't going to happen for a while yet, Major Nelson denied it would be coming in the spring update but that it will be coming in the future. I'm guessing they'll probably sort it out in time for Halo 3.

Yeah, just done a bit of digging and those screens where apparantly created by one of the devs that programs the blade interface as an example of how clan functionality COULD work if they implemented it.

To be honest it just looks like a second friends list with ranks anyway and doesn't really add anything interesting to me.

I'm thinking of buying a 360. What games could you guys recommend?

(I'm not really into sports, car games and WW2 shooters)

Crackdown, Gears of War, Viva Pinata, Kameo, Rainbow Six Vegas, Prey, Oblivion, Lost Planet, and loads more.

Crackdown, Gears of War, Viva Pinata, Kameo, Rainbow Six Vegas, Prey, Oblivion, Lost Planet, and loads more.

I can get a used (since okt 2006, rarely used) Xbox 360 Premium with 1 controller, Gears of War, Lost Planet, Dead or Alive 4 and Splinter Cell: Double Agent for around £167. To buy or not to buy? :)

I can get a used (since okt 2006, rarely used) Xbox 360 Premium with 1 controller, Gears of War, Lost Planet, Dead or Alive 4 and Splinter Cell: Double Agent for around £167. To buy or not to buy? :)

Sounds like a good deal to me.

I reccomend Call of Duty 2 and 3 as well. Believe it or not you will want to pick up both.

2 is good, great even, 3 is not.

It's not a bad game, it's just not call of duty, no matter what it says on the box and disk.

That is an awesome price man!!! where u gettin it from?

Even without the games, that is easily worth it!

Add GoW and SCDA to the equation (haven't played the other two) and you have one must buy package for that price!

Guest Stefkov

I'll join tonight, I'll add you McMad later today.

Just got my driving skills on crackdown up to 4 stars. The guns on the supercar are pretty awesome. Plus anyone think it looks like the batmobile.

Guest Jordan

Earlier on i completely maxed out my agent on Crackdown and i got the 200 kills without dying achievement.