N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh btw Owen, you can use the jetpack in multi.

Cool! Thanks!

See everyone is getting way excited now aren't they? :D:yay:

I'm going to check my Gameplay order now, you'll get the games tomorrow probably but the console won't arrive till friday!

:D

Just talked to the guy on gameplay, it says despatched - it ctually means will be sent tomorow. No one will be getting early, so he says.

Cool so i was right about everyone gets theres on Fri. well the ASDA bunch including me might get ares at 11:55+ :P

All my stuff stills says 'preordered' in the account!

I don't care that much, but people on http://www.xbox.com who ordered much later then the 17/08 have games dispatched and everything on there accounts!

Neil on live-help stated it makes no difference what the account says, everyone will be getting there stuff on friday!

or are they just saying that to hide the fact it could come a day earlier?

I'm expecting mine friday!

:D

hoorah, my copy of perfect dark is "dispatching soon" off amazon (where strangely the limited edition was the same price as the regular one), now just hope Woolies werent lying when they said my xbox would arrive tomorrow or friday.

dont get to play it till xmas though.

yer my pdz se just turned to dispatching, and my bank acnt says i cant withdraw the 40 quid, so shud get here by friday, and hopefully ill get me 360 tmw night, if not its ebay for me :'(

hoorah, my copy of perfect dark is "dispatching soon" off amazon (where strangely the limited edition was the same price as the regular one), now just hope Woolies werent lying when they said my xbox would arrive tomorrow or friday.

dont get to play it till xmas though.

I just ordered that, too. I'm not buying a 360 yet, but I thought I might as well get the game for when I do.

Admittedly it's likely as exclusive as Halo 2's Not-So-Limited Edition, but I can't imagine me getting either version for cheaper than £40 in a few months anyway*.

*Well, maybe from bargain bins...

go sooner than 3-4 my ASDA told be to go before dinner time latest...

so im going up at 8am, no gits stealing my preuim Package.

EDIT: Actully this COULD be the last post i make in this thread beofre i get my 360.

Shit. Next Gen is less than a day away, im sahking with excitment. :bouncy:

My Gameplay order still says 'pre-ordering'. If i find out that someone who ordered later then me, gets there 360 today or something i'm going to be a scrooge and tell Microsoft that Gameplay have released the Xbox360 for Thursday release! :angry:

Of course i wouldn't :) ......OR WOULD I?????????????? :angry:

Anyway..the waiting is kinda over now, tomorrow is the day and many are getting theres 12:00pm tonight!

Finally the day has come that i (hopefully) check my account and it states dispatched! :yay::yay::yay::bouncy:

EDIT: They must of read my death-threat as my xbox360 is now being picked! YEAH!