Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

sorry to bring it up again people but are there really xbox fanboys on here seeing as its a Nintendo fansite?

it just seems a tad odd to me is all.

just to say that i still love my 360, i love XBL, a proper friends list, voice chat, reliable online multiplayer (mostly), i love Gears and Viva and N3 and Burnout but the launch of a new Nintendo console over shadows everything else in the life of my free time. i think i said before that my 360 is staying in manchester when i go back to birmingham because the 36- is huage and i need to take my books down with me and i have a neglected PS2 i need to crack on with as well as abusing my Wii and GameCube games.

anywho 360 is awesome, Wii rules, both have good games and some even better ones in the pipeline (NOBODY forget about Bioshock!!!!) and i'll enjoy whats coming from M$ and Nintendo.

thend.

now please ignore this post and play some Gears for christs sake! you still have some achievements to unlock lol

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would have thought everyone here is at least a Nintendo fan. Otherwise, why are you here? I've got my 360 downstairs right now, so have limited use of it due to the fact that my family are couch potatoes, and without tv wouldnt do anything EVER.

Have got my Gamecube set up now though, and have been playing some Soul Calibur 2 (great but it's old.... if there is ever a genre in need of a shake up, it is indeed the fighting one.).

Might even have another play of the Wind Waker or something. But Monday I'm determined to complete Gears of War, and I'm also going to return to my garden in Viva Pinata. Don't think I'm ever going to finish Dead Rising though.

anywho 360 is awesome, Wii rules, both have good games and some even better ones in the pipeline (NOBODY forget about Bioshock!!!!) and i'll enjoy whats coming from M$ and Nintendo.

I'm so happy to have the Wii60 combination. They're both so different yet so enjoyable, and not only that but they look neat next to each other :awesome:

Next year looks amazing for Wii60 owners.

sorry to bring it up again people but are there really xbox fanboys on here seeing as its a Nintendo fansite?

it just seems a tad odd to me is all.

I'm hardly a 360 fanboy. I can just admit that the Wii doesn't exactly have very many great games. But thats another thread entirely.

Also- Screw Voyager :p i'm all for Wolf 359.

I'm hardly a 360 fanboy. I can just admit that the Wii doesn't exactly have very many great games. But thats another thread entirely.

Also- Screw Voyager :p i'm all for Wolf 359.

That's probably because it launched yesterday. Of course 360 has more great games because it's been out for a year.

Nintendo doesn't have to be your favourite company to join this site? And why do you have to be a Nintendo fanboy to join this site? Love all consoles.

you don't it's just more likely that if you join a fansite that your a fan and that this company produces the games you enjoy the most. that's all.