Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viva Pinata is region-free! Not out here till December 1st!

Will everything work ok with it though? I mean...all the Xbox Live stuff etc.. if your playing a USA game on a UK machine and going on UK servers etc..?

Thanks for the heads up. If it wasnt for the barrage of 360 titles coming out over the next couple of weeks I would have considered getting this early but as it is I will wait for the UK release.

EDIT:

Lost Planet's multiplayer demo will be released onto Xbox Live Marketplace on 23rd November, Capcom has announced.

It'll be free, obviously, and will offer four gameplay modes (Elimination, Team Elimination, Post Grab and Fugitive) with support for 16 players on the "Pirate Fortress" multiplayer map.

There you'll be able to sample some of the game's weapons on-foot, like the meaty rocket launcher, and also tackle one another in the Vital Suits (mechs) that form part of the action.

"Well in excess of 500,000 people have downloaded Lost Planet's single player demo," Capcom Europe president Hiroshi Tobisawa revealed.

"We are now pleased to offer Xbox 360 gamers the opportunity to sample the game's adrenaline pumping multiplayer mode and test their skills against players around the world," he added.

The full version of Lost Planet, Capcom's second major Xbox 360 exclusive after Dead Rising, is due out in Europe on 12th January.

Its nice to see a high profile game coming out after Christmas instead of the usual games drought that lasts til easter.

Guys.. .HEY GUYS!

I wanna play GOW with you...

Any one upp for Achivement cheating ? ^^,

Some of the goals are close to imposible.

Are you kidding me? Stop! just stop! Emergance Day isnt for another week! We know youve got it!!! Stop the torture.... nooooooooooooooo.....[dies]:heh:

EDIT

Lost Planet multiplayer demo- 23rd Nov

Half Life 2 slips to Summer 07 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Worms coming to Arcade

Viva Pinata is region-free! Not out here till December 1st!

Will everything work ok with it though? I mean...all the Xbox Live stuff etc.. if your playing a USA game on a UK machine and going on UK servers etc..?

what the fuck is wrong with you and waiting? why are you so obsessed with getting everything the day or day before it comes out before then swiftly moving on and waiting for the next unreleased game? do you actually enjoy PLAYING games or is it that you just like buying them and trying to brag about it or something? it just seems really odd dude!

what the fuck is wrong with you and waiting? why are you so obsessed with getting everything the day or day before it comes out before then swiftly moving on and waiting for the next unreleased game? do you actually enjoy PLAYING games or is it that you just like buying them and trying to brag about it or something? it just seems really odd dude!

erm....I'm impatient, i agree with that. BUT NO-WAY have i bragged about anything. Where have i bragged? I only gave some impressions on COD3 if thats what you mean. Jeez. I've been really careful with what i have wrote lately incase it annoys someone for some reason.....

So....no-one else here has bought COD3 today and then is going to buy GOW next week...only me then? or purchased NFS, COD3 and Gears Of War 2 weeks?

Alot of people have said this on this forum. It's very odd. I mean it's my life etc..i'm not harming any of you in anyway.

Also i play all my games thanks very much, till i've completed them or bored with them.

jealousy?

cod3 fuckin rules

I have no-idea. I really don't know i'm bragging when i write stuff....i'm pretty sure i haven't wrote anything in the last 3 months which could be considered bragging.

COD3 is very very good. Some reviews have been extremely harsh on it. Alot more 'bang' then the first one, and very VERY exciting in places.

How is Smackdown? I won't be buying it as i'm not into wrestling, but is it realistic?

Its pretty much the same as all the other Smackdown games. Im not keen on the control method at all, its taking me a while to get used to it. On the plus side though I have unlocked "The Great One" which has made me a happy chappy.

Its pretty much the same as all the other Smackdown games. Im not keen on the control method at all, its taking me a while to get used to it. On the plus side though I have unlocked "The Great One" which has made me a happy chappy.

I only know 'The Rock', lol. Does he still do it? Or am i awfully behind in the world of wrestling.

Oh and that bloke who was all gothic, wore a hat and had a kinda white face with eyeliner?

I only know 'The Rock', lol. Does he still do it? Or am i awfully behind in the world of wrestling.

Oh and that bloke who was all gothic, wore a hat and had a kinda white face with eyeliner?

The Rock doesnt wrestle no more. I havent watched it since the Royal Rumble this year but I buy the games every year, kind of a tradition for me. I would watch it in an instant if The Rock returned, he was awesome.

Guest Stefkov

So i played COD3 on the demo pod in GAME and it was amazing.....I just wish i had a bit of money spare to get it, I got Gears of WAr on preorder so im down money. I have none left for the Wii unless i go into my life savings...which i will do, but its the thought of not having saved anythign for the Wii that i dont like. Anyone know where I can get COD3 a lot cheaper than gameplay or play? they do it for £10 cheaper dont they? anywhere cheaper than that?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!