N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

that pic hes taken, if thats true, then go him, $6,000 already.

gameplay vision camer, for an extra £3 you get the code for Totem ball, if you havnt got it free already.

seen that on gamespot forum...gamerspoints dont do anything so why is some retard spending $6000 on a 80000k points account ::shrug:

he/she is only going to have people think hes a geek/nerd with such a high amount..also he wont be able to play any of the games hes already completed :confused: cause hes got alot/all the gamerspoints from that game

That is UNBELIEVABLE. Why would anyone pay that?! I wouldn't pay anything for it. Even if he said he'd give it me half price of a new one, I'd be like, meh I've already got one.

When they say that humans share a certain amount of genetic material with chimps, I honestly think some of us have more than others. :indeed:

Im on reading this months OXM and they have an article about Gamerscore addiction. In it they say that at the time of print the highest GS in the world is 59,000 odd so I dont believe the guy on ebay at all.

i dont believe it either

BUT!!!

thats scary!

Guest Stefkov
I traded some games in for the camera and another year of Live. Good piece of hardware if not a little underused at the moment. Really digging the cool dashboard effect with the watery image.

aha so it is from the camera. I remember an IGN weekly and he did a feature on the camera, and tehre was a funky theme, it was the watery effecti think you are talking about. Might get it just for that.

Why is the Fifa demo so slow? It took 5 minutes to go up 1%

Guest Stefkov

I like the boxart and faceplate.

That reminds me, can you actually take off the white cover on the 360? I see these faceplates and i wonder how they go on. Do they clip on over the white face?

If not how do you take it off, do you have to yank it?

Also played the Fifa demo, anyone got this game?

I thought the demo was good and i may be tempted to get it, however pro evo is round the corner. I just wanna know how good online is on fifa. Damn why cant they release a pro evo demo.