N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Sonic has to be strong, for Knuckles.

WTF? That can't be right...

Anyway, Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast had awesome graphics, and even better when connected to a vga monitor. (I know, I tried it.) SO I understand some people do not think that the new game has awesome graphics. But I don't think they look bad either.

I could only find kind of small screenshoots, and non of those seems to have been captured when the DC was showing the game on a VGA monitor. (I found the image to be much clearer and more detailed versus my tv.)

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

When you go to the store to pick up your US Dreamcast system, I would definitely recommend taking home a copy of Sonic Adventure. Great graphics and sound, varied gameplay, extensive network options, and plenty of fun are more than enough reasons to buy the game. For those new to the Dreamcast, or fans of Sonic and friends, Sonic Adventure is a must buy.
A- "Gaming age 09/06/99"

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... not just Sonic, Shadow and Silver.

Well, it is only Sonic, Shadow and Silver's sections that are part of the actual story. It's been found that you can actually play as all the other characters in Sonic's levels once you meet them in the game. They're just extras though.

Sonic falls to the ground, crying, and Shadow puts his hand on his shoulder, and he says that Sonic has to be strong, for Knuckles.

Sonic has to be strong, for Knuckles.

LOL, I'm sure that the story you just mentioned was confirmed as false, I'm unsure on the source though. Besides, killing Knuckles off would suck...

Linkin Park OST confirmed.

LOL! Not too far off actually - Sega hired a band called Zebrahead to record the main theme, "His World". There's a rap part in it that is kinda Linkin Park-esque. It's alright, but nothing spectacular. It was on the official Japanese Sonic site for a short period of time, before it was taken off. It was ripped off the site by fans before it dissapeared, and can be downloaded. I do have it, but I don't think the mods would like me if I uploaded it.. :heh:

All the Star Wars episode 1-3 characters are on Marketplace for download ( 200 points )

Just posted this in tech and I might aswell here. I was wondering is this HDTV any good?

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/ww_p2/product/index.jhtml?pid=50739299

I have been after one for ages and its cheap enough but that could be because it has shoddy connections or something. Your thoughts?

It's been about 3 weeks now since I played my 360. Going to try and play a couple of games tomorrow. Don't even know if my Live membership is still going. Don't even know if it's worth me buying another couple of months just yet.

Might even sell a couple of games, spending too much time with my DS and playing around with my MacBook.

NEED to play Dead Rising tomorrow though. And maybe some DOA4. And I didn't know there was a Sonic demo!

Well, i finished the 5 days on Dead Rising (killed tank boss... really easy actually).

So now what? Overtime i'm guessing is just what i finished and infinate mode seems pretty damn tough. If i wanna save any surviours I have to play the game over again right? :(

Well, i finished the 5 days on Dead Rising (killed tank boss... really easy actually).

So now what? Overtime i'm guessing is just what i finished and infinate mode seems pretty damn tough. If i wanna save any surviours I have to play the game over again right? :(

Yup just start the game again, if you want to get the all surviours or at least 50 of them then get a guide of Gamefaqs.

damn, anther weekend with no 360 play :(

I was gona today, but I was asked to go out with friends and see Talladega Nights. Then I got back at half 6, had dinner and been on here reading all that people have written.

Tommorow, I've got quite a bit of Photography homework to do. So that might take me a while, however the evening might be free.

I have still yet done the mulitplayer GR:AW. And I've had that game since i got my 360 ...:(