N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

also table tennis-dont ask me why i dont play it much, will have to try it again soon though.

me too, ive got so much stuff to do on it still. I'm still on, saved, the one ofter the second up. I forgot what it is, hard mode i think. I just cant do it with liu ping, hes too all-roundish.

not played my 360 in a while. i fear it will b cut to weekend played from now one, what with homework. I get home at 5 then have to do homework which takes me to quite late, then i have to go downstairs, spend a little tim with family, then to bed. damn my life is one big chore.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl voices this in Sonic 360/PS3. :shock:

LaceyChabe_Caulf_6309082.jpg

92abc5b602acb1e0fae777388a4b94ee.jpg

GameSpy: When did you first get into the Sonic games?

Lacey Chabert: When I was ten. The game had come out the year before, and I was living in New York, and working, and one of the first big things I ever saved up my money to buy was a Sega Game Gear so I could play Sonic.

GameSpy: Was that what got you interested in being in the new one?

Chabert: Absolutely. I was excited to be involved since it's the fifteenth anniversary of the game, but also because it was something I had been into growing up.

GameSpy: Did the people at Sega tell you why they wanted you for this role?

Chabert: They just told me that they thought my voice was appropriate for the character.

GameSpy: So how much of the game did you see before you signed on the dotted line?

Chabert: None. I only got to see it the day of, and I didn't even get to see the finished game because when I was recording, only part of it was done. But what I did looked absolutely incredible. I was really blown away.

GameSpy: Did you at least get to see how your character would look in the game?

Chabert: Yeah, I did, which is always helpful because you have to make sure the voice matches the character and her body language.

GameSpy: Were you bummed out, though, that your character was a human and not a hedgehog?

Chabert: No. Though at first they said I was going to be the voice of Sonic, which I thought was odd because Sonic is a boy, and my voice doesn't sound like a boy's voice, but then they told me I was actually playing Princess Elise.

GameSpy: When you were working out the details of your contract, were you like, "I want a Sonic t-shirt, a copy of the game, two coffee mugs…."

Chabert: No, I don't think I get anything. I'm going to have to go to Toys R Us and buy a copy myself.

GameSpy: So how did the recording sessions go? Did anything funny happen?

Chabert: Sort of. The creators of the game were there, but they don't speak English, so I would do a take, and then would have feedback about what they wanted to be different, but it had to go from them through a translator to the director, who'd then tell me. So it got a little confusing at first.

GameSpy: Now this, of course, was not your first experience voice acting. You've done voices for a number of cartoons and video games over the years, including, if I'm not mistaken, Family Guy, where you were the original voice of Meg Griffin, right?

Chabert: I was. I did that for a season.

GameSpy: Does this mean you have a grudge against Mila Kunis, who does her voice now, and if so, can this be settled in a game of Sonic the Hedgehog?

Chabert: No, I actually left the show of my own accord. And only because I was in school and doing Party Of Five at the time. But I think the show is hilarious, and don't have a grudge against her at all. I think she's a great actress.

GameSpy: So no Sonic the Hedgehog grudge match…?

Chabert: No, sorry.

GameSpy: So have you played any of Sonic's games since that first one?

Chabert: I have. I love video games, so I've played a bunch over the years.

GameSpy: Were you ever a fan of the Sonic cartoon? You know, the one where Sonic's voice was done by Jaleel White, the guy who played Urkle.

Chabert: You know, I don't think I ever saw the cartoon. I just played the game.

GameSpy: Besides Sonic, you have a ton of movies coming up. Of all the things you're working on, which did you think will appeal most to Sonic fans and why?

Chabert: Probably Black Christmas, which is out in December, because it's a horror film. I also just finished another movie called The Lost, but that's a dramatic, psychological thriller. I don't think that would necessarily appeal to videogame players.

GameSpy: Finally, given that your character in this game is human, and Sonic is an animal, do you think anyone is going to attack the game for promoting bestiality? Because people have said stupider things. Like when they accused Tiny Winky of trying to turn kids gay.

Chabert: Ha! No, you're just being silly. It's not an inappropriate relationship. Let's just say Sonic and Princess Elise have an attraction for each other.

she is HOT..

Damn we boys are simple :P

speak for yourself :p

Table Tennis is a good game its just its not terribly exciting-theres no hook there to keep you playing-yeah you can unlock stuff (not much) and try and beat everyone online but theres little satisfaction-i think the best way to play it would be offline vs with a friend.

i got given some money yesterday and i want to buy a new 360 game-what should it be?

i have PDZ, oblivion, kameo, table tennis, BFME2, tomd raider, RR6, burnout, and i have played GR:AW and DOA4.

kinda going between, LEGO SW II, DR, CoD2, EnArms or something else-advice?

speak for yourself :p

Table Tennis is a good game its just its not terribly exciting-theres no hook there to keep you playing-yeah you can unlock stuff (not much) and try and beat everyone online but theres little satisfaction-i think the best way to play it would be offline vs with a friend.

i got given some money yesterday and i want to buy a new 360 game-what should it be?

i have PDZ, oblivion, kameo, table tennis, BFME2, tomd raider, RR6, burnout, and i have played GR:AW and DOA4.

kinda going between, LEGO SW II, DR, CoD2, EnArms or something else-advice?

Dead Rising or maybe even top spin 2 or saints row

How much time did you have left after you got the 50k kills? do you have time to save before the chopper coming or is it a proper panic, also did this get you to level 50?

I had plenty of time left. Just dont do any of the missions and drive away. It got me to level 45ish and the rest I levelled up by killing many a special solider with the Mega Buster.

Dead Rising or Lego Star Wars

I had a great time playing GRAW last night with Kudos, Solo, Jordan88 and Caris. Me and Caris got right to the end of a level and I shot him in the back of the head....Im telling you it was an accident!

Indeed. I should check my 'behind' more often. :indeed:

i got Dead Rising for 39.99 in HMV cos i had a pre registered games reward card-also got 10 quid off my next game in there cos of the points i got.

now i'm faced with another gaming crisis-Big Brain Academy OR N3 OR Lego Star Wars II . . . god i'm shit at buying games lol i never know which to get-i do like the story to N3 and i like the mindless hand numbing action.

now i'm faced with another gaming crisis-Big Brain Academy OR N3 OR Lego Star Wars II . . . god i'm shit at buying games lol i never know which to get-i do like the story to N3 and i like the mindless hand numbing action.

I hear N3 is crap, we've had a lot of them returned.

i got Dead Rising for 39.99 in HMV cos i had a pre registered games reward card-also got 10 quid off my next game in there cos of the points i got.

I've got an idea, play the games you have then buy a new one.