Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, i've heard some 'rumours' about Gameplays stock allocations, and the are dramatically different!

Firstly,

800-1000 Xbox360's

Secondly,

A terrible '20', yes thats 2 and 0, TWENTY.

Lets hope it's the first one! Although it wouldn't surprise me if it was 20 considering the terrible luck i have lately.....

Gameplay have also stated to someone else (including JonSt) that they will be emailing customers who got one, THIS THURSDAY!

I'm scared.... :sad:

OK, i've heard some 'rumours' about Gameplays stock allocations, and the are dramatically different!

Firstly,

800-1000 Xbox360's

Secondly,

A terrible '20', yes thats 2 and 0, TWENTY.

Lets hope it's the first one! Although it wouldn't surprise me if it was 20 considering the terrible luck i have lately.....

Gameplay have also stated to someone else (including JonSt) that they will be emailing customers who got one, THIS THURSDAY!

I'm scared.... :sad:

Even if it is 20, im still confident i will get one, i kept refreshing gameplay just after the announcement of when the 360 price until the pre orders opened, then i ordered straight away.

I dont see how they can only get 20 consoles! they r a pretty big internet company! if each game store get around 30 consoles (20 premium and 10 core) they have around 400 stores which is 16000 consoles for the whole game group! i would expect gameplay to get up to at least 1000 consoles

Even if it is 20, im still confident i will get one, i kept refreshing gameplay just after the announcement of when the 360 price until the pre orders opened, then i ordered straight away.

God, i wish i did that! I preordered at around 6:00pm on 17/08, i wish i did it earlier!

Although i've read on numerous forums that most people it seems preordered 18/08!

GOOD LUCK everyone!

:hmm:

haha people, people CHILL PILL, my local blockbusters (im not ment to say this but anything for Owen :D) are getting 15, a local SHIT games shop are getting 6, so gameplay will be floodeyed with them.

Thanks, that makes me feel better! :hehe:

^ Cool pictures!

Anyway, i spoke to Gameplay today seeing as they are meant to be emailing customers tomorrow and the bloke didn't know anything about it!

So don't expect emails tomorrow from Gameplay telling you, you've got one!

Also i asked if you preordered early enough and your lucky enough to get one, will you recieve it on 2/12 (launch-day) and he said YES.

I also asked about Sonic Rush being released 18/11, like it says on the Sega Europe site etc.. and he said they have been given a 25/11 date. Quite upset about that, only one week though, although all my time will be with Mario Kart i reckon!

:smile:

^ Cool pictures!

Anyway, i spoke to Gameplay today seeing as they are meant to be emailing customers tomorrow and the bloke didn't know anything about it!

So don't expect emails tomorrow from Gameplay telling you, you've got one!

Also i asked if you preordered early enough and your lucky enough to get one, will you recieve it on 2/12 (launch-day) and he said YES.

I also asked about Sonic Rush being released 18/11, like it says on the Sega Europe site etc.. and he said they have been given a 25/11 date. Quite upset about that, only one week though, although all my time will be with Mario Kart i reckon!

:smile:

I think gameplay's sonic rush date is incrorrect, they have had the 25th for a while, when i got it from sega they said it was an 18th, most other sites also have it up as 18th

I have 4 games coming from them hopefully tomorrow! :hehe:

:)

Do you not find you end up with a pile of half-played games?

I feel like a filthy slut if I buy two games within a few days of each other, nevermind more than that.

I've bought three games for my DS over the past three weeks and feel that's pushing it a bit. Granted, one of them is Advance Wars which takes a bit of playing, and one of them is Mario Kart, so I could hardly wait.

OK, Gameplay have recieved their allocations from Microsoft! They were not allowed to tell me the figures, obviously, but they are very low.

Here are a few highlights in our conversation! LOL

-The UK will be getting a daft figure of around 50,000 units. He went on to say how it's amazing how short of allocations the UK has got, and stock is EXTREMELY low around the UK!

-The amount Gameplay are getting IS higher then a two-digit number, so 800-1000 could be right.

-If you preordered on the 17/08 you 'should' get one, although he couldn't be 100% definate. If you preordered nearer the 24/08 deadline, you will not get one for launch or this year (although you may still get one in 05)

-They will be emailing customers this week to tell them if they DID or DIDN'T get one! So it's a horrible wait as the email loads to see if you were lucky enough, by Friday they should of emailed you!

Finally, Good Luck everyone, of course not everyone on here cares if they do or do not get one, but i know some people who really want one for launch day!

:hmm:

EDIT: To answer your question Bowser, i do have alot of half-played games, but i really don't want to miss Sonic Rush, Mario Football, Tony Hawks DS and Pursuit Force so it had to be done! ;)