Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Me and Stocka talked briefly about a Revo-Europe game of Halo at some point. Basically all of us hook up and blast the hell out of each other on Halo 2 and judging from the amount of time some people off here are on Halo there will be a mass amount of owning going on! :grin:

I'd be happy to play that. Let's get something sorted out.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be happy to play that. Let's get something sorted out.

Well, first we need my xbox 360 to arrive tomorow, or firday, then I'm going away until the 10th (my birthday), then I need to buy halo triple pack, and sign up to xbox live gold.

Atm I'm borrowing a mate's xbox and games, including halo 2, so I could use that.

I'll also have to make the mode again on the new HDD

Idealy we need 10 players, for 5-a-side, CoD/CoD2 style.

Guest Stefkov
?

But this all ready happens, every night at midnight.

oh well, i didnt know, buti'll be joining sometime hopefully soon.

Halo2 thingy sounds rad. Count me in :yay:

Cool, the more the merrier. The earliest I forsee it being possible with me involved is the 12th, so I'm sorry.

If you want to try it yourself, it's Assault, 1 life each, human weapons only, no motion sensor, and human vehicles only. It works best on non-symetrical maps like Relic, I found, at least in my 2 vs 2 games.

I recommend 5-aside.

Is there a way you can use voice chat only with your team over xbox live?

If you want to try it yourself, it's Assault, 1 life each, human weapons only, no motion sensor, and human vehicles only.
From my experience 1 life Assault is pointless, it just turns into a game of Elimination Slayer. With a bomb.
Is there a way you can use voice chat only with your team over xbox live?
In team games you just press the white button/left bumper before speaking and it's broadcast to your entire team. People in the immediate vicinity can also hear you, so you have to be quiet whilst in the enemy base (which is how it should be).

As Chris mentioned me and a few guys from here (The3rdChildren, CVD, Cubechris, Arragaun, Blackfox, Jordan, and occasionally Bowser/Haver/Moria/Balfron) all play most nights around 11/12ish. We sort it all out on MSN around that time, so if any of you want to join add me and I can invite you when the time comes. Or you can just gatecrash.

1664. A good year for Cubechris.

Nice one sam. ;)

Halo 2 Tonight at 11, feel free to join.

Just add Cubechris to your friends list with a message saying RE-Halo2 and I will accept you and invite you. :)

And if you cannot make it tonight there are plenty of other nights.

Kaz "Riiiiiiidge Racer" Hirai saying that Microsoft is copying Sony

Hirai: We seem to. Every time we go down a path, we look behind and they're right there - we just can't shake these guys. I wish that they would come up with some strategies of their own, but they seem to be going down the path of everything we do. If you look at their strategy in other business areas as well, they tend to do that.

Hirai:...And the other thing is, you take a look at, for example, the fact that we incorporate the Blu-ray drive from day one. You're not going to be asking me, 'So, talk to me about this Blu-ray add-on that you have. Does it work for games? Is it just for movies?' That's exactly the kind of pitfall you fall into if you launch something that's too early, too premature...

overg.jpg

the game SUX. I would rather sleep than play this game. Mind you I don't normaly play Flight games.

is it really bad?? i was thinkin of picking this up as i love Ace combat games.... may have to pass i guess :hmm:

also, i'm up for a game of halo 2 but i'm pretty crap :weep:

is it really bad?? i was thinkin of picking this up as i love Ace combat games.... may have to pass i guess :hmm:

Imo it's terrible. I like Ace combat but this game is boring as hell. It has a half ass Arcade feel over it. It dosen't feel like flying a plane (like you do in Ace combat). I would wait for reviews/test it before buying it.

--

Sorry guys. No Halo2 for me tonight. My GF called me and said I had to come collect her >_<

Yeah, I'd like to thank all the people who turned up last night. The regulars.

If you say you're going to come on then do so! Only I can be the inconvenient one. Anyway, why don't we organise some games in the Halo 2 thread for one night?

What time did you guys stay on until? I was shattered at 1am :(

I'm all up for Halo.

I do suck at it though, badly. I mean- Jesus Christ, i'm awful.

EDIT- Any idea how many hours you guys have put into Halo 2? :P

Too many.

Mostly good times though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!