Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Aye it looks good, anyone know how many points its going to cost ?

Not yet but rumours are either 400 or 800. I have noticed a few of you on here still havent finished Chapter 1 Co-op Campaign. Those who havent I will gladly hook up with you and give you a hand. I know Moria and Stefkov still need to do them.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

Yeah, if only we had a fast enough connection.

You need ATLEAST 512kb upload, which i only know people on NTL 10mbit cable have.

Guest Stefkov
Not yet but rumours are either 400 or 800. I have noticed a few of you on here still havent finished Chapter 1 Co-op Campaign. Those who havent I will gladly hook up with you and give you a hand. I know Moria and Stefkov still need to do them.

thatd be great, i havnt done them cos myfree month trial ended the start of the month, now i have it back so id like to do a co-op.

Schadenfreud is a nightmare to do under par time, it took me the majority of a Saturday afternoon to do that.

You should've joined our GRAW game by the way, i'm sure we could've handled another player.

Schadenfreud is a nightmare to do under par time, it took me the majority of a Saturday afternoon to do that.

You should've joined our GRAW game by the way, i'm sure we could've handled another player.

Thanks for the invite but you guys are all really close and I didnt want to intrude.

Guest Stefkov

sorry about last night, my controller sipped out of my hand, ?, and i pressed Y. thus making me only spectate the match.

i'd like to do it again tonight, if anoyne else will, and i promise i'll put the controller down so i dont press Y :D

alright i've got to ask, what the hell is GRAW theres been a lot of talk about it recently and ive just been wondering if i should get it, i wont be able to experience the online very well just because the internet sucks and unfortunately i cant upgrade, would it was even possibly but they simply dont offer it:( so is the single player mode fun?

alright i've got to ask, what the hell is GRAW theres been a lot of talk about it recently and ive just been wondering if i should get it, i wont be able to experience the online very well just because the internet sucks and unfortunately i cant upgrade, would it was even possibly but they simply dont offer it:( so is the single player mode fun?

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. Its a great game online ( when it works ) and the single player is very intense. You cant just go in guns ablazing you have to be stealthy and take your time. Download the demo via Marketplace to try it out.

A quick question here. I know nothing about how online works and was wondering how can I host a game of PDZ with 16 players in but have trouble hosting a game of GRAW with only 4-6?

Guest Stefkov
what the hell is GRAW

Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter.

and its a good fun game, i havnt finished single player but its fun. multiplayer is great, especially co-op if i had played it lol.

bastard beat me to it.

Does anyone else have the Battlefield demo, its so addictive, even for a demo.

Guest Stefkov
Yeah you play that alot :grin: I may pick up the full game soon as it looks pretty sweet. I had the demo and played a couple of games but i didnt have a clue what I was doing on it.

Yeah its great planting C4 down non the last bit of a ramp, then when they land they go boom.

also just driving over people, its jus funny, but there are some dick heads who kill their own team, alsothe ones who wait tfor the helicopter all the time, just standing there, so when theyre lookignaway you run onto it. but then they shoot you because of the way they are.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!